Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Yaw input stopped working mid-flight with Inspire 2

Reaction score
Flying over the ocean today my yaw input stopped working 10min into the flight. I'm using the standard controller and everything was up-to-date and fully charged. Returned safely flying sideways. Power cycled everything on the ground. Next flight same thing happened 5 min into the flight šŸ˜Ÿ Has anyone had this issue before and maybe know what the cause/fix is? FYI I went home and recalibrated IMU and compass.

• Wow
Reactions: Phil DeVore
Flying over the ocean today my yaw input stopped working 10min into the flight. I'm using the standard controller and everything was up-to-date and fully charged. Returned safely flying sideways. Power cycled everything on the ground. Next flight same thing happened 5 min into the flight šŸ˜Ÿ Has anyone had this issue before and maybe know what the cause/fix is? FYI I went home and recalibrated IMU and compass.
Change controllers and see if the same thing happens. If it doesnā€™t then itā€™s likely a fault of the controller rudder stick (potentiometer). Iā€™ve had sand in mine in the past, but if itā€™s a complete disconnect it could be something else.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pradeepnama123