Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

How Happy are you with the DJI support you've had??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a broken cell on a battery, I have emailed the LA DJI office about the problem. Is this the correct contact? I bought the faulty TB48 through Amazon. 21 charges on it.

I have a broken cell on a battery, I have emailed the LA DJI office about the problem. Is this the correct contact? I bought the faulty TB48 through Amazon. 21 charges on it.
Sorry I don't know in the US but I always hear good things about the LA office (Lucky Yanks!!), would advise a little email usually they get back to you within a couple of days.

Having had an ongoing discussion with the DJI Europe office in Netherlands I've had numerous apologies about the delays in repairs and support, but now have been told they are working towards a '2 week' turnaround for all returns.... I know ! Optimistic indeed!

But I'm hoping to have a Face to Face (@ UK Drone Show, 5th Dec) with the Marketing Director who reassures me that they are focused on making the line a commercially viable tool.

However still NO returned bird and clocks STILL ticking ....

Having had an ongoing discussion with the DJI Europe office in Netherlands I've had numerous apologies about the delays in repairs and support, but now have been told they are working towards a '2 week' turnaround for all returns.... I know ! Optimistic indeed!

But I'm hoping to have a Face to Face (@ UK Drone Show, 5th Dec) with the Marketing Director who reassures me that they are focused on making the line a commercially viable tool.

However still NO returned bird and clocks STILL ticking ....
Has Martin confirmed he is going to be at NEC in December?

Okay now they have corrected the last vague email and said the '14 days' includes the time to repair it!! Apologies DJI but the clock is ticking....
I called DJI USA and they were having technical difficulties. I sent an email 4 days ago with only the acknowledgement... So far they are zero in my book

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool