Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

A big hello from China/UK

Reaction score
Website
www.jackypoon.org
Hi guys! Just thought I'll introduce myself after reading the forum for weeks...

My name is Jacky Poon, I'm a wildlife cameraman/DP base in Beijing, China and the Nottingham, UK. Got myself a X5 and a P3P back in Sept due to high demand in the field... Almost every productions are interested filming aerials as well as wildlife in China so here I'm. Lots to learn and working hard to get some more hours under my belt, this forum is seriously awesome and learning so much from here all the time so thank you guys!

Here is my website www.jackypoon.org, a short aerial showreel under the Showcase tab I've put together recently and would love to know your thoughts. Any enquires are welcome too and if any of you are looking to film in China do give me a shout!

Still a newbie with lots to learn of course, but hopefully in the near future I can start to contribute more on here... happy droning peeps!

Welcome to the forum Jacky. We're privileged to have you on board.

Just taken a peek at your website - Stunning work!

I'm not far from your UK location - just East a bit down the A52 !

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacky Poon
Welcome to the forum Jacky. We're privileged to have you on board.

Just taken a peek at your website - Stunning work!

I'm not far from your UK location - just East a bit down the A52 !
Thank you so much and hope I can contribute more in the days to come!

Sounds like you're pretty close across Bingham n Grantham way, would love to get in touch when I'm back in the Notts. Thanks for spending the time sharing on here mate would love to learn a thing or two from you!

Ps. Love your dog on ur profile pic!

欢迎欢迎!!! u love it my inspire never fail me EVEN once... only i fail it for one time... lol 请收小弟拜你为师!!!

Hi guys! Just thought I'll introduce myself after reading the forum for weeks...

My name is Jacky Poon, I'm a wildlife cameraman/DP base in Beijing, China and the Nottingham, UK. Got myself a X5 and a P3P back in Sept due to high demand in the field... Almost every productions are interested filming aerials as well as wildlife in China so here I'm. Lots to learn and working hard to get some more hours under my belt, this forum is seriously awesome and learning so much from here all the time so thank you guys!

Here is my website www.jackypoon.org, a short aerial showreel under the Showcase tab I've put together recently and would love to know your thoughts. Any enquires are welcome too and if any of you are looking to film in China do give me a shout!

Still a newbie with lots to learn of course, but hopefully in the near future I can start to contribute more on here... happy droning peeps!
Hi i'm In China Dalian till March on film set with the x5 feel free to chat with me and lets see if we can work together on upcoming projects as I have lots of offers and i don't take them all as I don't like to fly from Canada to China for smaller Jobs hate Jet lag my facebook is Rick White Stewie Cat if you have VPN you can access FB from China or my email is [email protected] i have WE Chat as well

Reactions: Jacky Poon
Hi i'm In China Dalian till March on film set with the x5 feel free to chat with me and lets see if we can work together on upcoming projects as I have lots of offers and i don't take them all as I don't like to fly from Canada to China for smaller Jobs hate Jet lag my facebook is Rick White Stewie Cat if you have VPN you can access FB from China or my email is [email protected] i have WE Chat as well
Great, sounds good fella. I'll PM you, what is your WeChat ID? I use FB but pretty difficult with limited internet in the field...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters