Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Aircraft range - looking for a little help, please!

Inaccurate and abbreviated wording: meant iPad mini 3 with iOS 13.4.1 or iPhone Xs Max 13.4.1 and both with DJI Go 3.1.64 teach very moderate image results with Inspire 1 Pro 1.8.1.

So the abbreviation for "iPad mini 3, v13.4.1" is "iOS 3.1.64." Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroger that....hehe.... You kids these days and your "code abbreviations" and emojis. I can't keep up!!!!

Unfortunately, the DJI Go Downgrade to 3.1.1 did not work on both Apple devices.

And it won't. I could've saved you some time had it not been for your "coded abbreviation." I'm 90% sure iOS 12.xx.xx is the latest version that supports Go v3.1.1. This is why I don't allow my Gen 3 iPad to update. Ever.

Amazingly, DJI GS Pro delivers good image transmission.

That's interesting. I can see that as a temporary workaround, but clearly you're going to want good reception with the Go App.

I wish I had better news, Bud. All you need is...

* a legacy iPad (you CAN actually run legacy iOS 12 on Gen 3 iPads)
* running legacy iOS
* with legacy iTunes
* and legacy Go App

...to make your Inspire 1 great again. If you want to go the "legacy" route, lemme know and I'll help you out. NO MORE "code abbreviations!"....<:^0

D

So the abbreviation for "iPad mini 3, v13.4.1" is "iOS 3.1.64." Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroger that....hehe.... You kids these days and your "code abbreviations" and emojis. I can't keep up!!!!

And it won't. I could've saved you some time had it not been for your "coded abbreviation." I'm 90% sure iOS 12.xx.xx is the latest version that supports Go v3.1.1. This is why I don't allow my Gen 3 iPad to update. Ever.

That's interesting. I can see that as a temporary workaround, but clearly you're going to want good reception with the Go App.

I wish I had better news, Bud. All you need is...

* a legacy iPad (you CAN actually run legacy iOS 12 on Gen 3 iPads)
* running legacy iOS
* with legacy iTunes
* and legacy Go App

...to make your Inspire 1 great again. If you want to go the "legacy" route, lemme know and I'll help you out. NO MORE "code abbreviations!"....<:^0

D

Unfortunately I use iPod mini 3 with iOS 12.4.6, so I probably haven't managed to downgrade DJI Go to 3.1.1. Better said: the old version 3.1.1 on the iPad with 12.4.6 to install.
I have my attempts with MacBook with Catalina (there is no iTune anymore). There is no iTune 12.3.1 or the like running anymore, no Charles Proxy 3.11.6 can be found and and ...

Unfortunately the description is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Re0q1NRgs out of date for me.
That's why the DJI GS solution is the only one for me so far.

Rich

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz