Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Am I unable to fly inspire one because I have mini 2 and can't get the app?

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to the thread and I'm glad to have found it, looks like a good community of knowledge.. I'm a long time phantom user but I caved and upgraded to the inspire. I'm hitting a brick wall with getting my inspire airborn because of my investments with apple... Does anyone have any links to download the pilot app before it got pulled. Just looking for some friendly advice, thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. I have the app now but doesn't seem to want to connect to my inspire. Do I need to do anything else.. Any recommended connect to device tutorials.. Thank you

AllenL, It seems you have to chase this a little. Not sure why the links time out, but others re-post it and its good to go for a while. You might try google-ing it and keep trying the links that turn up there. Sooner or later you'll hit on it. Once you get it, its not too hard to load. Even a geezer like me figured it out. Once you have it, the world opens up a little. :)

I'm over being mad about it, but I am still disappointed that it was concealed.

Not everyone who buys these things is active on forums. If you aren't, there is alot you are not going to know. The vendors sure aren't informing their customers.

I've had to buy a new tablet as it is. So I'm not going to reward Apple with another purchase. So my houseold is now open to Android devices. Good move, Apple!

I'm over being mad about it, but I am still disappointed that it was concealed.

Not everyone who buys these things is active on forums. If you aren't, there is alot you are not going to know. The vendors sure aren't informing their customers.

I've had to buy a new tablet as it is. So I'm not going to reward Apple with another purchase. So my houseold is now open to Android devices. Good move, Apple!
wincrasher….. What RCMunde and Mohan are laughing about and eluding to (but failed to mention it) is that the APP was been released in the Apple APP store today. Download it and move on.

I am reading all over the place the iOS app was released but cannon find it on the APP store via iPad or iPhone 6 Plus. DJI is also NOT showing a link on their web site. Has anyone really been able to get it?

Yes, I get what their smart-alec comment alluded to. I'll certainly "move-on" if only kool-aid drinkers are welcome here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am reading all over the place the iOS app was released but cannon find it on the APP store via iPad or iPhone 6 Plus. DJI is also NOT showing a link on their web site. Has anyone really been able to get it?
I went to the DJI website and scanned the QR code thing with my ipad mini, even though it says Android, all installed now.

make sure your iPad mini is up to date with the current firmware or else the app will not install.

Yes, I get what their smart-alec comment alluded to. I'll certainly "move-on" if only kool-aid drinkers are welcome here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I apologize wincrasher...it was a smart *** response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg