Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone getting spare batteries and props yet?

Reaction score
my dealer is telling me no, zero extra batteries or props available yet. Anyone else being told this? Are there any dealers who have them? Good to know prop locks are going to be coming soon. In the interim I guess it's a roll of the dice. So late in delivering, canceled iPad app, can't download vids directly to iPad from Inspire, props fall off, no extra batteries seems moot because there are so many other issues. Thanks DJI!

Reactions: Jacob
I just received replacement Inspire props today, though I did not order them directly from DJI -- they came from a shop in China

my dealer is telling me no, zero extra batteries or props available yet. Anyone else being told this? Are there any dealers who have them? Good to know prop locks are going to be coming soon. In the interim I guess it's a roll of the dice. So late in delivering, canceled iPad app, can't download vids directly to iPad from Inspire, props fall off, no extra batteries seems moot because there are so many other issues. Thanks DJI!
I ordered two batteries from Century Helicopter in San Jose, CA and had them two days later.

I ordered 4 spare batteries of the TB47, 4500mAh ones which arrived at the same time as the Inspire and the spare controller for me. I just ordered another 2, I hope they'll arrive soon!

I would also love to know. Trying to order at least 2-3 more batteries and some props asap!

After some accidents.... I'm grounded til I get new props... 2 at least to fly.

Anyone know who has them???

As of today I have called several different battery sources. B&H, copter place in San Jose, DJI - all say NO batteries available as all are spoken for which leads me to ask WHY I HAVEN"T received the batteries I ordered with my Inspire. I suppose it is moot as I haven't received prop locks either but the Inspire remains a functionless object in the corner and it is Feb 3.

I ordered my drone from B&H and today I got an email from them saying that they should be getting the prop locks in a couple of days. So I called them to see if I could order an extra set of prop locks with the same shipment so I wouldn't have to pay extra for shipping. They ended up doing it and didn't charge me for them. It's only $2 bucks for a set of 4, but it was a nice gesture.

Also ordered 3 extra batteries from DJI, but the message said that they would ship within 10 days of payment clearing. So I guess 2 weeks from now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth