Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone in Hong Kong received their unit yet?

Reaction score
Ordered mine on November 23 and nothing appears as shipped. However, I read some users in the USA who ordered 2 weeks AFTER and have already received their unit. What happened to 'we will ship based on the order date' ?

Anyone in HK actually receive theirs?

i am in hong kong, ordered mine yesterday from tb, it is on its way and shall be delivered monday.

yours arrived yet ?

i am in hong kong, ordered mine yesterday from tb, it is on its way and shall be delivered monday.

yours arrived yet ?
Are you kidding me. You ordered yesterday, as in really yesterday and you're getting it Monday. I ordered 3 months ago and still not shipped. WTF DJI.

I'm happy for you man but I'm a little ticked off that priorities were not respected. Anyhow, happy flying ;-)

Are you kidding me. You ordered yesterday, as in really yesterday and you're getting it Monday. I ordered 3 months ago and still not shipped. WTF DJI.

I'm happy for you man but I'm a little ticked off that priorities were not respected. Anyhow, happy flying ;-)

Did you both order them from the same place? I ordered mine 2 days ago and I have tracking # and it should be here Wednesday. I didn't order it from DJI. In fact I cancelled my order with DJI because it was going to be late January/ February. I live in Canada.

Did you both order them from the same place? I ordered mine 2 days ago and I have tracking # and it should be here Wednesday. I didn't order it from DJI. In fact I cancelled my order with DJI because it was going to be late January/ February. I live in Canada.

Check my post #46 on the "inspire1/order/confirmation/delivery thread. This is not a small issue. Good luck with your purchase.

I ordered mine from DJI.com. I think I will cancel my order with them as I don't get this at all. I ordered in the 3rd week of Nov.

i ordered mine from dji before but cancelled for they wont ship til jan15. so i reorder mine on taobao.com where mainland official dealer has some inspire1 in stock for immediate shipment.

I ordered from copter shop.com today. ( Washington state, USA). Order was processed. They advertise as still having them in stock, and free 3 day delivery in US. Will consider canceling the first order . ( I do have a friend who will buy one if I get both.. No need for two. I'm holding off on canceling to see if the ones shipped later will be less "buggy". Of course version 2.0 will be better. I had to be first one on my block. Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth