Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

anyone interested in a inspire 1 suitcase f/s?

Reaction score
$50 Shipped. If it costs more to ship, then I will have to mark it up a bit.
PM/leave me a message if anyone is interested.

I don't have an inspire, but I'm an active member on phantompilots
Here is my Profile

Large Stock, so buy them at my low price.
Due to the high cost of shipping, international shipping is not recommended unless you are willing to pay more than what the case is worth.

~There's a mix of x5/x3 inserts, so let me know which one you need!

FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN CHECKING THE SHIPPING: HERE IS THE GENERAL WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS: 8 lbs, Your Packaging, 22 in x 20 in x 10 in

IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG

Last edited:
Hello
I am intteresting to buy one.
where the item is located?
Thank you

Hi what will be the price of the case including the shippment?
Ineed shippment from you location to Israel
Thank you

If anyone is interested in shipping, it's beneficial for both me and you, or the buyer, if you are located closer to California. A direct quote from fedex revealed that it cost nearly $100 to ship from California to New York. We can always meet up in person too! I posted this in different craigslist areas, but the main location is in Orange County, California.

Pm'd you^ it's a little too far, so it won't be worth it to ship to you since it'll basically cost the same amount as the case itself. I mean, you're more than welcome to do that though^

Don't forget Greyhound ships too. Probably much cheaper than FedEx charges.
Thank you! I'll check it out. I had no idea that greyhound was anything else besides a bus transport.
*Edit: Just checked it...greyhound does have some lower prices, but it's only store location to store location. In most cases, it's not ideal for the buyer since a greyhound station might be too far for them to pickup.

I have 5 left...locals in the Orange County area preferred, but these are still for sale for anyone willing to pay for shipping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop