Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

It should but no way to know for sure until it comes out.
Congratulations with the nice work! All what I can see still this moment is perfect! What a difference with DJI! No follow-up! No response and respect to the questions of their expensif paying customers! If we ask them for reaction abouta, they just put your account down! You have been a relief for the DJI customers! Thanks again! Please continuing the fine and nice work that you have accomplished until now! I'd rather pay for good work, than for people who act cocky and stupid!

you got me for lifetime costumer :) anything you make in regard to i1 and the app, please tell me where to transfer my money to :) [emoji14]
you guys are doing a trumendus job and really good work. keep it up.
an ild man once told me that: "quality never goes out of fashion" and you are on the top shelf sir :)
the guys and community here are really great at feedback and i will also do my best to deliver as much feedback as i can.
cheers :)

Congratulations with the nice work!
Thanks for the compliments - we really hope we can keep this going and support like this from the community is invaluable.

you got me for lifetime costumer :) anything you make in regard to i1 and the app, please tell me where to transfer my money to :) [emoji14]
you guys are doing a trumendus job and really good work. keep it up.
an ild man once told me that: "quality never goes out of fashion" and you are on the top shelf sir :)
the guys and community here are really great at feedback and i will also do my best to deliver as much feedback as i can.
cheers :)
Now I'm just blushing :)

Reactions: kode and mdomeny
Question to AutoFlightLogic, I too love this app and have had just a blast testing and doing the different modes. Now for the question: I want to purchase your app now but will this mess up my Beta installation if I installed the app store version now? Or should I wait until for the DJI launch of the the SDK firmware and your app to hit the store for the Inspier 1?

Can't buy the app, it says not compatibel with my device????

My device is iPad air 2, no celluar, ain't this device compatibel with the app?

Can't buy the app, it says not compatibel with my device????

My device is iPad air 2, no celluar, ain't this device compatibel with the app?
What is your aircraft device? I am using a Ipad Air 2 and was flying with it today, no problems.
But I am a beta tester as the release for Inspire 1 is not officially out yet for the Inspier 1 but will be shortly. Since you already bought the app, you will get a free upgrade the software for your Inspier 1 when it comes out. As far as getting maps, to show up on your none cellular ipad you can turn on "Personal Hotspot" on your iphone 6 or 6 plus if you have that and connect your ipad to that wireless network and you will get the maps.

I'm holding off the purchase until I see what DJi are going to throw out next week. Guessing will probably be a little Cr@p so I'll probably end up buying 'Autopilot' as its getting good reviews. Currently I use 'Litchi' on Android, the 'Leash' option was the sweetner for tracking events ie. outdoor events. Any plans for this on the 'Autopilot' APP???

So Autopilot is in addition to the new firmware update capabilities?

What is your aircraft device? I am using a Ipad Air 2 and was flying with it today, no problems.
But I am a beta tester as the release for Inspire 1 is not officially out yet for the Inspier 1 but will be shortly. Since you already bought the app, you will get a free upgrade the software for your Inspier 1 when it comes out. As far as getting maps, to show up on your none cellular ipad you can turn on "Personal Hotspot" on your iphone 6 or 6 plus if you have that and connect your ipad to that wireless network and you will get the maps.

AC is Inspire, when logging on to app store i just got message that app not compatible with the device, and wouldn't let me go to app store, and pay/buy the app.
what device they mean, ipad air 2 or Inspire, i don,t know

Wtf, apple sould not desside what i want to buy:mad:

Now for the question: I want to purchase your app now but will this mess up my Beta installation if I installed the app store version now? Or should I wait until for the DJI launch of the the SDK firmware and your app to hit the store for the Inspier 1?
Wait, as it will replace the beta version with version 1.1 which doesn't support the Inspire.

I'm holding off the purchase until I see what DJi are going to throw out next week.
I would encourage you to reconsider your position. In addition to the fact that Autopilot already offers more than what DJI is bringing to the table, we are committed to developing even more new modes and features at a pace that will be difficult for anyone else to match. Purchasing Autopilot is a vote of support, and the funds (small compared to the hardware cost) will serve to ensure that we can continue this development. At the end of the day, developing Autopilot is a very costly and time intensive project, and we need everyone's support to keep it going.

Currently I use 'Litchi' on Android, the 'Leash' option was the sweetner for tracking events ie. outdoor events. Any plans for this on the 'Autopilot' APP???
Yes, in the next version: Support - Autoflight Logic
This is an example of why you should buy Autopilot now - to ensure that awesome features like this can be added.

So Autopilot is in addition to the new firmware update capabilities?
While the new firmware does enable Follow and Orbit for DJI GO, and the DJI SDK even has some implementation of these features, this does not affect Autopilot. Autopilot uses a custom Flight Controller written from scratch, and it has been around since our original release in March - many months before any other app was available with these features. We are probably biased, but our testing shows that the Autopilot flight controller is superior to any of the others that are out there.

AC is Inspire, when logging on to app store i just got message that app not compatible with the device, and wouldn't let me go to app store, and pay/buy the app.
Version 1.1 (available in the App Store now), limited installation to devices that have GPS, which in the case of iPad means the cellular model. Version 2 of Autopilot, which will hopefully be available within days, removes this requirement.

I got to do about 40 minutes of follow in a car today. I noticed when following directly behind the Inspire has a tendency of slowing down, then speeding up to catch the car, then slowing down, the catching up, etc.. From the front, the left or the right, the speed appears to be consistent. The app is amazing. It so impress to watch this software in action. On my fourth battery my iPhone shut off due to overhearing. We stopped the car and I had to run down the road to find it as I had no software to assist me. It was just there safely hovering in the sky. I was able to bring it back and land it just fine. This is really reliable software, I truly appreciate the time it took to make this. Thanks a lot.

What?
Enjoy another video while we wait for approval :)
i have seen quite a few videos like this either using follow or just flying fpv from inside the vehicle. Did you have any issues with signal inside the car? What did you do to prevent signal loss while inside the car?

Did you change settings on the fly? it would be cool if made this video, or one like it, with descriptions of what changes you made while flying.

Reactions: Nick Nicholson
Wait, as it will replace the beta version with version 1.1 which doesn't support the Inspire.

I would encourage you to reconsider your position. In addition to the fact that Autopilot already offers more than what DJI is bringing to the table, we are committed to developing even more new modes and features at a pace that will be difficult for anyone else to match. Purchasing Autopilot is a vote of support, and the funds (small compared to the hardware cost) will serve to ensure that we can continue this development. At the end of the day, developing Autopilot is a very costly and time intensive project, and we need everyone's support to keep it going.

Yes, in the next version: Support - Autoflight Logic
This is an example of why you should buy Autopilot now - to ensure that awesome features like this can be added.

While the new firmware does enable Follow and Orbit for DJI GO, and the DJI SDK even has some implementation of these features, this does not affect Autopilot. Autopilot uses a custom Flight Controller written from scratch, and it has been around since our original release in March - many months before any other app was available with these features. We are probably biased, but our testing shows that the Autopilot flight controller is superior to any of the others that are out there.

Version 1.1 (available in the App Store now), limited installation to devices that have GPS, which in the case of iPad means the cellular model. Version 2 of Autopilot, which will hopefully be available within days, removes this requirement.

Nice hairpin follow in that last curve! I can't imagine how many "white knuckle" moments you guys have had testing stuff out :).

"Where is it!?"
"It disappeared into the clouds"
"Wait. There it is. 50 feet from the mountain!".

:). Nice work.

Reactions: UAV Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps