Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Autopilot Beta Test

Looked for the separate Airspace app in the App Store but can't find it? Not released yet?
Not available yet -- submitted awaiting Apple approval...

You can get it for free via Beta by signing up on Autoflight Logic's page.

[QUOTE="Autoflight Logic[/QUOTE]
Someone have problem with the 3.1 FW AutoPilot to connect the Inspire1?
I did several waypoint flights with FW 3.0, now with FW 3.1 after one reusite waypoint flight, stay's "Aircraft disconnected".
Whats happen?

I did several waypoint flights with FW 3.0, now with FW 3.1 after one reusite waypoint flight, stay's "Aircraft disconnected".
Whats happen?
It should be working. Do you have GO running in the background? If so, can you terminate it first? Email [email protected] for more help.[/QUOTE]
I send mail all day at Steve, he ask me to reinstall the FW, I reinstall the DJI GO and the Autopilot. He ask me which FW, I answer him (I have the latest FW for RC - Inspire 1 & DJI. After, not any news of instructions?

It should be working. Do you have GO running in the background? If so, can you terminate it first? Email [email protected] for more help.

Hi,
This morning, I had the idea to,plan a flight with "Airnest", and to look if the airaft has connection.
Yes, this works, I did a short flight, after I closed and open Autopilot, and....it was working, I downloaded a testflight, and problem was gone. Everything work again :)
What can be the reason of disconnect?

Hi,
This morning, I had the idea to,plan a flight with "Airnest", and to look if the airaft has connection.
Yes, this works, I did a short flight, after I closed and open Autopilot, and....it was working, I downloaded a testflight, and problem was gone. Everything work again :)
What can be the reason of disconnect?
Not sure, all third-party apps use the same SDK.

my autopilot will not launch on my iphone 5s iOS 8.4
did work fine before update. the splash screen comes up but closes and when i choose to close apps i see that it is open but when trying to enter it quits... any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my autopilot will not launch on my iphone 5s iOS 8.4
did work fine before update. the splash screen comes up but closes and when i choose to close apps i see that it is open but when trying to enter it quits... any ideas?
What version of Autopilot are you using? Can you upgrade to the latest version of iOS or try it on a different device to isolate the issue? Please email [email protected] to continue.

What version of Autopilot are you using? Can you upgrade to the latest version of iOS or try it on a different device to isolate the issue? Please email [email protected] to continue.

my bad. although it did not launch i didn't notice the upgrade in testflight. after update it launched with no issues. sorry for the panic. i have 3.2 installed now.
thank you for the super fast respone though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I tried using Autopilot today on a WP mission and had to abandon a few Secunderabad into the flight.

The aircraft was heavy and jerking like a bronco and was extremely unstable.

Here is the WP flight:

Wood Island, New Hampshire
Flight Plan - Autoflight Logic

It's probably something simple. Are there app gains or something I can dial back?

Hey guys, I tried using Autopilot today on a WP mission and had to abandon a few Secunderabad into the flight.

The aircraft was heavy and jerking like a bronco and was extremely unstable.

Here is the WP flight:

Wood Island, New Hampshire
Flight Plan - Autoflight Logic

It's probably something simple. Are there app gains or something I can dial back?

Here's the first waypoint. It's set at 33mph. Could this be the problem? My intention was to fly across the water to the island at speed, then slow things down to 8mph for photography. Then speed back home.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456620938.334198.jpg

Downloaded Airspace and attempted to get set up for a planned use this week. Didn't have AP open on my iPhone 6, but when I tried to open an airspace and enter my account from AP, it said my email & password didn't work. When I tried the Forgot Password (just in case I did!), it said my email didn't exist as a user. Closed and went to AP where it says my email is my user account email in AP. Tried several times and no go.

Went back into Airspace and set up a new account using the same email and it took it. Not sure why that would work, but it did. Is this going to cause issues later?

And where can you go online to check user name and password from a desktop so that you can store your name/password in the keychain for later lookup/reference?

Also, if I have someone I want to give my iPhone to for tracking, is it okay to have it running Airspace instead of Autopilot just to keep the interface simple? Or is that going to cause problems because Autopilot is also installed on that iPhone?

Reactions: Eric Rose

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cricgram