Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone interested, I found the UBRT (Universal Battery Repair Tool) site (in Russian). Via the link below, Google Translate does a really good job of translating the site into English. I'm so far impressed with the amount of information especially when it comes to desoldering a main pack from a BMS and in what order. Also, fuse replacement and unsealing the BMS. There are useful insights like the Phantom 3, Phantom 4, and Mavic batteries.

Google Translate

Red_Label_DJI - A special version of the license to restore batteries Phantom-3, Phantom-4, Mavic, Spark, Ronin, Inspire, Agras (and others) from DJI

Allows the user to access programming of bq30z55, bq9003, bq40z307, bq78350, bq34z100 chips.

A Red Label DJI license costs a flat 200 USD.

Last edited:
To anyone interested, I found the UBRT (Universal Battery Repair Tool) site (in Russian). Via the link below, Google Translate does a really good job of translating the site into English. I'm so far impressed with the amount of information especially when it comes to desoldering a main pack from a BMS and in what order. Also, fuse replacement and unsealing the BMS. There are useful insights like the Phantom 3, Phantom 4, and Mavic batteries.

Google Translate

Red_Label_DJI - A special version of the license to restore batteries Phantom-3, Phantom-4, Mavic, Spark, Ronin, Inspire, Agras (and others) from DJI

Allows the user to access programming of bq30z55, bq9003, bq40z307, bq78350, bq34z100 chips.

A Red Label DJI license costs a flat 200 USD.
yeah try paying for it.....no link....just a russian phone or type of wechat to contact......NO-Thanks

yeah try paying for it.....no link....just a russian phone or type of wechat to contact......NO-Thanks
Well, that stinks, it does look like they take Paypal so you'd have some protection for a possible refund. The info seems good though. Probably due to the limited ability to transact purchases in Russia.

On a plus note, I just bought 2 brand new TB48's off eBay for 349.95. I confirmed with the seller that there were indeed 2. Yup, that's 175ea. Not a bad day after all.

Well, that stinks, it does look like they take Paypal so you'd have some protection for a possible refund. The info seems good though. Probably due to the limited ability to transact purchases in Russia.

On a plus note, I just bought 2 brand new TB48's off eBay for 349.95. I confirmed with the seller that there were indeed 2. Yup, that's 175ea. Not a bad day after all.
Here's an update. While I thought I got a good deal for 2 TB48's, it looks like I received 1 TB48 and 1 TB47, both are completely dead. Fortunately, the seller apologized and said they would issue a full refund. I still have to get the refund but as of last night, I was pretty sure I was out my $349.95., now I'm cautiously optimistic. The batteries are packed up and ready for return. Man, that seemed like such a great deal too...

Here's an update. While I thought I got a good deal for 2 TB48's, it looks like I received 1 TB48 and 1 TB47, both are completely dead. Fortunately, the seller apologized and said they would issue a full refund. I still have to get the refund but as of last night, I was pretty sure I was out my $349.95., now I'm cautiously optimistic. The batteries are packed up and ready for return. Man, that seemed like such a great deal too...
It's risky to buy those baterries as they are not produced from long ago. It's good you'll get your money back.
Three months ago I purchased 2 tb48 from our local dji dealer and they told me those batteries are on the shelf from years so to be aware and I cannot return them to the shop but to dji's service if they are faulty. They came out to be in great condition but when I check their serials found that they were produced back in 2016 [emoji44] so far a lot of flights on them and there is just slight deviation in one of the cells on both of them. Unfortunatelly the local seller doesn't have any more.

i tied to tell people in a nice way.....DJI dicontinued TB 47 48 4 years ago.......theses are shelf queens.......they can be rebooted and charge again.....but need to know what your doing..... i would not purchase new, i only buy goo use TB's its the only safe way

i talked to Russians.....and dont get specific answers...... i would like to buy red addition......caz i have passcode, just need good software.....but no answers yet

What stinks is DJI is still selling refurbed Inspire 1's. They should also still be selling batteries.

Reactions: niki
What stinks is DJI is still selling refurbed Inspire 1's. They should also still be selling batteries.
i heard if you contact DJI support, they have a surplus of batteries, but they dont advertise......so i send and email, and 5 days later this response.., so seems hopeful, but im not going to reply, i have enough batteries, and 4 modded....but if some one tries....see what answer you get

Dear Mike,

Thank you for contacting DJI support.

Do your want to buy battery for your Inspire 1 I can confirm the stock with the factory. And please provide information below so we can create a case for you:
1. First and Last Name:
2. Complete Shipping Address (No PO Box. Kindly send us your complete shipping address to avoid further issues for shipping):

House/Flat No./Building and floor:

Street:

City/Town:

Province/State:

Postal/Zip code:

3. Phone number:

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Larry,
DJI Technical Support
Website: http://www.dji.com/supportYoutube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

That sounds pretty promising, However I'd ,ove to get a couple of those modes batteries instead, my problem is I had a hack on facebook and I closed it, now to open it FB is asking for a copy of ID claiming that there is suspicious activity in my account and was suspended, when actually I cancelled my account after reporting the hack. Cruzroy, do you know if the source of the batteries also has Instagram? that account I had no problem opening, even though they belong to FB.

Since I also inquired about the batteries, no the ONLY way they want to deal with things is through facebook.

I sent an email and they referred back to facebook. Quite frustrating.

That sounds pretty promising, However I'd ,ove to get a couple of those modes batteries instead, my problem is I had a hack on facebook and I closed it, now to open it FB is asking for a copy of ID claiming that there is suspicious activity in my account and was suspended, when actually I cancelled my account after reporting the hack. Cruzroy, do you know if the source of the batteries also has Instagram? that account I had no problem opening, even though they belong to FB.
i would open new facebook under a new name and a new gmail, people have hundreds of FB accounts, but sorry, most of asia only use's FB to talk or wechat.....dot know why

Since I also inquired about the batteries, no the ONLY way they want to deal with things is through facebook.

I sent an email and they referred back to facebook. Quite frustrating.
yeah asian community likes FB to mostly talk though, some use wechat

Ouch ... I spent the entire weekend reading this thread finally front to back. I'm about to conclude my thoughts in a separate post on this forum, don't go anywhere if you're interested :) ...

Ouch ... I spent the entire weekend reading this thread finally front to back. I'm about to conclude my thoughts in a separate post on this forum, don't go anywhere if you're interested :) ...
I'm interested. I wont go anywhere.

I'm interested. I wont go anywhere.

anyone here have software and know how to use ev2300 ??? let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz