Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand new DJI Inspire "Lead Me" mode...

You forgot to mention that the interface required an additional device inserted in your....

I can't take ANYONE seriously that's sporting a Greasy Rat Tail as their goto hairstyle.

Then delete me! I will not be told what to say.
You will on this forum if your posts are considered abusive or offensive which is strictly against our forum rules (and nearly all others on the internet).
You are welcome to stay if you abide by our community rules (which I assume you read before signing up?)
Your call.....

Reactions: Oshbagosh
Who reads the terms... I don't care about the terms. Why are stupid fake videos making fun of manufacturers tollerated... How is that any different?

I find his video rude abusive and a waste of peoples time. I know the Constitution and bill of rights doesn't mean anything anymore to Americans so you feel you have the liberty to censor people's views. I don't care if you delete my account but you should be deleting the video post as well. It's hypocrisy IMO. Free speech means nothing to anyone anynore... Born and raised in OHIO, proud of it, but will not tolerate being told how to conduct myself especially on something as trivial as a fake/disrespectful video on a forum!

Reactions: GuyNamedLindsey
Wow it actually works,the best part about is I had a naughty thought halfway my through my flight & it filmed that bit too.

I find his video rude abusive and a waste of peoples time.
Just writing to register an opposing view: I enjoyed it. I did not find it rude or abusive. And since I was in full control over how much time I spent watching it, I don't feel any ill will toward Mr. Frank. Indeed I thank him for providing a light bit of enjoyable and obviously tongue in cheek diversion. Having recently passed my Part 107 knowledge test, I'm feeling ok about enjoying a little humor after weeks of deciphering METARs and the like. ;-)

I liked it!
Very good new feature. Many people, specially first time users will adore it!

Except maybe for the occasional potential Human Centipad.
Who wouldn't read the forum rules first?

Hey guys;

ANY drone can "follow" you. Inspire finally released beta firmware to select beta testers that unleashes the power of the Prescient CPU™. Here's my review.

Let me know what you think.

D

I noticed you are most bald. Does the lack of hair make it easier to communicate with the craft tellapathically? I'm willing to shave my head if so when the software is released! 8D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian