Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

cant get my RTH to set to my RC

Reaction score
with the new fware i can't set my RTH set to my RC.....never had this problem untill the new fware!!
not sure if i am missing some thing here....every thing else works awesome!!!.... great job Dji !!!
any one ....any ideas?
Lyle

yupper same as mine....kinda sucks just about forgot to set the RTH with the quad on the ground... had to land it and mark that spot

ok ill give that a go......i set the quad in the car and moved a mile up the road my home point showed a mile up the road ....not a good thing if some thing goes wrong and it flys a mile away and lands on the road

Can you explain your exact steps to set dynamic home point?
Is your dot on the map red or blue?
Are you setting before or after take off?
Go through your steps that cause the issue.

I have the bird in the air. I have moved about 500ft from the original take off point. I then push the icon on the screen and then the man icon with an H next to him. I get the following message "Weak RC GPS Signal, Cannot acquire location info." Funny thing is I get the same message no matter what condition. I just tried it right now. The iPad is not connected to an RC and the AC is in its case and I still get this. Image attached. Makes me think it is an app bug. I tried my iPhone and got the same results.
IMG_0031.jpg

Yeap same for me can't set my rc as homepoint.GPS is weak is what my app tells me.But also app tells me that homepoint is set when I take off.

OK thanks, possibly a bug, I will try and replicate it tomorrow and post it in the firmware bug thread if more people report this.

well i have tryed to get my RTH set to my controler but no joy !!... only sets to take off point... and i just get the weak rc gps
warning....cant seem to get it to change

well i have tryed to get my RTH set to my controler but no joy !!... only sets to take off point... and i just get the weak rc gps
warning....cant seem to get it to change
Just out of curiosity (and yes I know there is a GPS RX in the remote) has anyone tried setting dynamic home point with their GPS turned on in their tablet?
I am just curious of the result in that scenario.

I am having the same problem getting the weak RC warning no matter where I go. I didn't know so many people were having the same problem. I even tried making my slave controller the master still the same message. The screen even shows my location correctly on the screen and it seem to give the exact distance from the RC to the aircraft. Tried changing setting in my note4 but always the same thing.

I am having the same problem getting the weak RC warning no matter where I go. I didn't know so many people were having the same problem. I even tried making my slave controller the master still the same message. The screen even shows my location correctly on the screen and it seem to give the exact distance from the RC to the aircraft. Tried changing setting in my note4 but always the same thing.
Correct - it's a bug that is currently being worked on.

Correct - it's a bug that is currently being worked on.
Hi,

Doesn anyone know if this bug has been resolved in the latest updates? For me it seems no. I am a bit unsure if it's only me that still has the problem since there hasn't been any forumtalk on this issue anymore for some time now.

Hi,

Doesn anyone know if this bug has been resolved in the latest updates? For me it seems no. I am a bit unsure if it's only me that still has the problem since there hasn't been any forumtalk on this issue anymore for some time now.
Yeap it's solved on Android version 1.0.10.Tested and it works great!

Hm, do you mean the DJI Pilot app? I have version 1.1.0 and still get the message that my RC has a too weak GPS signal to set the RC as home point.

Hm, do you mean the DJI Pilot app? I have version 1.1.0 and still get the message that my RC has a too weak GPS signal to set the RC as home point.
Yes it's version 1.0.10 Android app.Just found out 1 week ago that it works.Start your flight and fly away about 20 feet.Touch your homepoint settings and when you select RC as homepoint it shows the distance from your RC to the Inspire.I did test it and it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop