Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't seem to switch out of GPS mode

Reaction score
I mostly fly in GPS mode, but I wanted to practice some in ATTI mode with all this talk about people needing to know how to fly in ATTI when Compass cal. goes bad.

My switch for P-A-F makes a click sound on the RC, but it never leaves GPS mode. The Mode indicator in the Android app Always shows P-GPS. The only time it changes from that is if GPS reception is lost.

I've looked in the manual and it only really speaks about how the AC reacts in the different modes.

I don't have it in Beginner mode, and I've tried below 10ft and above 10ft so I know the VPS is not being used.

I'm also running the most recent FW and Android App.

Am I missing something?

I mostly fly in GPS mode, but I wanted to practice some in ATTI mode with all this talk about people needing to know how to fly in ATTI when Compass cal. goes bad.

My switch for P-A-F makes a click sound on the RC, but it never leaves GPS mode. The Mode indicator in the Android app Always shows P-GPS. The only time it changes from that is if GPS reception is lost.

I've looked in the manual and it only really speaks about how the AC reacts in the different modes.

I don't have it in Beginner mode, and I've tried below 10ft and above 10ft so I know the VPS is not being used.

I'm also running the most recent FW and Android App.

Am I missing something?
In the app make sure you enable 'Multiple Flight' mode

Reactions: MK Croft and JimPA
Thanks, That was it. I don't remember changing it. Now it works. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin