Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cherry rant...

Sky

Reaction score
I've talked with "Cherry" about many things the past few days.

She's never been of any assistance.

Maybe I should give up

Press the button

"Buy".

"Cherry
Customer support
Sky
How can you determine what model Inspire 1 you are buying? I am aware of models A,B,C,and is there a D?

Chat started
Please wait while our agents attend to you. There are currently 1 visitor(s) waiting to be served.
Cherry joined the chat
Cherry
hi welcome to DJI

I am sorry but there is no models are here

Sky
Production model. Each time the prop connections changed the model was changed. The original i1 had threaded props, the newer ones dont.

Cherry
I am sorry,but I do not heard it before"

Cherry is the name of the chat person on DJI's official website

I'm not understanding what the issue is.

You want to buy an inspire and you have decided to purchase it directly from DJI?

Why are you asking them what version you'll get? You will get the most recent iteration which is with the QR props. They don't sell anything else. Only time you would have to worry about older versions is if you are buying from a smaller dealer who may still have older stock they are trying to get rid of.

If its coming from DJI directly you are 99% guaranteed newest version

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
A (early version) and B (I have B) I know about, different patterns of carbon fibre on the tubes, Models C or D haven't heard and don't know. The I1 is an I1, if you get a new version, as long as there are threads on the motors you can go back to the earlier props if you want.

You answered you own question: I was asking for a way to specify production model versions so when I buy from a 3rd party i can check, say, the serial number and know what production model I am purchasing. I cannot "look" at the props carbon ribbon when buying online.

I'd imagine serial numbers are hard to get hold off, as these are needed to register the platform. If a 3rd party cannot give you precise information as to when they received the I1 and they are not dealers/repairers, as above, buy from DJI direct.

What version do you WANT to buy?
Newer (more recent) is not always better.

Version A - First production run
Version B - changed carbon fiber weave
Next change - QR props as standard equip
Next change - landing gear cams changed to two part aluminium

As far as I am aware the last two revisions have not been given letter designations.

DJI direct requires paypal. Plus, with the deals on amazon i can pick up a few accessories for a few hundred dollars less

Reactions: turbodronepilot
After more researching I went with a third party via Amazon.

A (early version) and B (I have B) I know about, different patterns of carbon fibre on the tubes, Models C or D haven't heard and don't know. The I1 is an I1, if you get a new version, as long as there are threads on the motors you can go back to the earlier props if you want.

If it comes with props, put em on and fly. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa