Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cinemizer OLED

I to have been looking for the best FPV goggles. I want to buy the best one that will work well with the inspire 1, I'm not sure which one that is, but I'll be patient because I don't want to wast money on workaround products.

I have a set of fatshark Dominators that are awesome, I wonder if I can just plug n play onto one of the to ports,,, hmm,,, I did hack up some of the wires tho while setting up on phantom. I'll check...

I think those Ziess glasses are a new version. .they seem pretty cool..I've been looking at the fatshark dominator HD glasses. .they have a built in dvr and are 3d with a higher definition and fov is 45° ..is anyone using fatshark goggles with their inspire1?

I have a set of fatshark Dominators that are awesome, I wonder if I can just plug n play onto one of the to ports,,, hmm,,, I did hack up some of the wires tho while setting up on phantom. I'll check...
I I have a pair of oled to bad my inspire is not shipped to me yet they just plug it to the HDMI plug

I use Cinemizers pluged into the HDMI port and iPad Mini at the same time.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I am going with the oled and a iPad air 2 .hope my inspire gets shipped this week.Florida here WE come lol

You need a pair that will keep the sun light out.Oled

Same here. iPad air 2 and OLED with sun shades. Can't wait to try.

It seems like no one is able to confirm any FPV goggles that is compatible with the inspire 1. Hoping to find a pair that is exclusivly for the inspire 1. I like the idea of the Epson Moverio's

It seems like no one is able to confirm any FPV goggles that is compatible with the inspire 1. Hoping to find a pair that is exclusivly for the inspire 1. I like the idea of the Epson Moverio's
Me too ..to bad they don't work with the inspire 1, because I think they would be good for my p2v+ also..I'm looking for the best goggles for both the inspire 1 and p2v+..so far its a toss up between the cinemizer and fatshark dominator. .leaning towards the fatshark at this time..

Me too ..to bad they don't work with the inspire 1, because I think they would be good for my p2v+ also..I'm looking for the best goggles for both the inspire 1 and p2v+..so far its a toss up between the cinemizer and fatshark dominator. .leaning towards the fatshark at this time..
The cinemizer works with the inspire 1. .

The cinemizer seems ok but I'm not sure I like that touch panel that comes with it. Trying to control the inspire 1 one and also having that touch panel for the goggles seems like an inconvenience to me, I'm looking for some FPV Goggles that I can control right from the inspire 1 control

I have a pair of cinemizer there great with the inspire you don't touch any thing after you set it up just put it on and go no touch when flying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I have a pair of cinemizer there great with the inspire you don't touch any thing after you set it up just put it on and go no touch when flying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you post a video of this working with the inspire 1 ? and also can you tell what's the good and the bad when using the FPV Goggle

Reactions: kilowonghk
I have been using my cinemizers with my phantoms for some time now. Always been very happy with them. As I mentioned last time this was brought up, the cinemizers have a head tracker so it will only be a matter of time before someone makes these two work together so we can control the camera with the head tracker.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips