Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Difficulty finding an X5 vibration plate?

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the X5/Inspire 1 system is long discontinued, I understand that DJI doesn't sell the vibration plate to allow my to mount the X5 system cameras to my Inspire 1 V1 - but I'm struggling to find anywhere that stocks them in the UK, even eBay isn't proving helpful either.

I have seen on this forum people using 3D printed mounting parts, however I haven't seen anyone selling them - or uploading the model online so I can print it myself.

Does anyone know where I would be able to get one?

Thanks.

Hi all,

As the X5/Inspire 1 system is long discontinued, I understand that DJI doesn't sell the vibration plate to allow my to mount the X5 system cameras to my Inspire 1 V1 - but I'm struggling to find anywhere that stocks them in the UK, even eBay isn't proving helpful either.

I have seen on this forum people using 3D printed mounting parts, however I haven't seen anyone selling them - or uploading the model online so I can print it myself.

Thanks.
Not UK but will ship....

Moved to Classifieds

Not UK but will ship....

Moved to Classifieds
I just got one from Amazon and it works excellent, but I had trouble getting one also. I ordered one from a place in Canada but it was lost in the mail he sent me a second one and it was lost also he gave me money back I ordered from amazon and the second one arrived! Then I got the Amazon one and sent it back for a refund and put the Canada on my I1 and the hi heels to be taller and I am set up! Good luck, if you have Amazon I would check with them!

Reactions: Jim Weist
I have had no issues here in Australian (It is the entire kit, not just the gimbal vibration plate, if I can help let me know (cost me $130 AUD, Yu May need to pa freight but I’m not 100% sure. Cheers Terry

I can help you with whatever part is broken. I have supplied a few to those that need the parts with 3D printed ones. Typically they are the front piece that’s broken. I guy at work helped me draw them up and then I printed them at work.

I’m in the states though.

Reactions: benlockett
#calde315,

I would be interested in those parts and any other small replacements parts for my I2 & I1 particularly items that can only be otherwise sourced by purchasing major components.

Cheers

Terry

Hi all,

Thanks.
I have a brand new one I can sell you. PM me if you're interested.

I can help you with whatever part is broken. I have supplied a few to those that need the parts with 3D printed ones. Typically they are the front piece that’s broken. I guy at work helped me draw them up and then I printed them at work.

I’m in the states though.
Hi calde315,

I'm interested in the X5 vibration bracket you had available in Dec. 2017, seen in the attached photo.

I'm in the UK.

Can you let me know if you're still able to provide it and the cost please? Cheers.

Attachments

• 3ffd112a4a66c9ebbc698c1b1633b284.jpg
    3ffd112a4a66c9ebbc698c1b1633b284.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 8
Have you tried aliexpress ?
I know they sell the main failing arms and brackets but ive been 3D printing those for some time now :)

You can also make the main plate 3D printed, but I would add a safety chain to be on the safe side as I have not made any large boards yet to test on the x5 (my I1 is long gone).

We could undertake it as a forum project for members.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool