Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO App Landing Gear Function

HRO

Reaction score
I am looking for information as to how to raise/ lower the Inspire landing gear from the DJI GO app.
I have done this procedure before, but cant seem to find the correct screen to do this.

Go into the main controller settings, then advanced settings and it’s towards the bottom.

This menu only lets you turn the automatic landing feature on or off, it wont let you raise or lower the landing gear.

I recently purchased an I1 v2 with very low hours. When I use the switch 4 times on the controller, the landing gear goes into travel mode, but too far. What I mean it that the bottom of the drone bottoms out on the ground and the legs go about two inches further than they should. If I do the same process but lift up on the top of the drone to take some of the weight off the legs, it stops in the correct "Travel" position??

I recently purchased an I1 v2 with very low hours. When I use the switch 4 times on the controller, the landing gear goes into travel mode, but too far. What I mean it that the bottom of the drone bottoms out on the ground and the legs go about two inches further than they should. If I do the same process but lift up on the top of the drone to take some of the weight off the legs, it stops in the correct "Travel" position??
it depends on the surface sometimes. carpet is bad. the stock case lid, dull tile floor, or place a piece of paper under it. it seems too shiny and carpet mess with the VPS sensor

it depends on the surface sometimes. carpet is bad. the stock case lid, dull tile floor, or place a piece of paper under it. it seems too shiny and carpet mess with the VPS sensor
You nailed it! I was using a 3x3 carpet square for a landing pad. As soon as I got rid of the, problem solved.

Much Appreciate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa