Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Donated my time for a good cause

Reaction score
Website
www.to-vp.com
The Mauli Ola Foundation does these surf experience events on occasion for the kids with cystic fibrosis. Apparently the salt water/ clean air helps alleviate some of the their symptoms. They were able to get the likes of pro surfers Sunny Garcia, Kala Alexander and my good friend mike morrissey to come surf with these kids. After some beers with mike last night I decided to come down to the event this morning and volunteer to get some shots and clips and give them the content. Here's a quick edit I put together of the event. And yes I had full permission to fly for them. If this doesn't put a smile on your face I don't know what will. My color grading/editing/editing skills still need some work, but everyone has to start somewhere and after all it was for a good cause.

I recently bought a Vimeo Plus account and I quickly found out that they don't offer true 1080p and what they really offer is 1080p upscaling. I quickly requested a refund within 24 hours of purchasing the account. The only way you'll get true 1080p + is with their Pro account. I can't see why anyone would want to drop $219 a year where you can get the same and more for free on youtube.

Food for thought :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Outta Control

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips