Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DS-30 Anti-Collision Strobe Light Kit for Inspire 1

I apologize someway or another those messages have fallen through the cracks. I have the red strobes on order they will be here in roughly 2 weeks time according to the manufacture. I'll be happy to work you up one and get her sent to you. We just need to figure out what the shipping would be

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

I apologize someway or another those messages have fallen through the cracks. I have the red strobes on order they will be here in roughly 2 weeks time according to the manufacture. I'll be happy to work you up one and get her sent to you. We just need to figure out what the shipping would be
no problem -thanks for the update - do you also now if you can do them for Inspire 2?

I assume you 3d print these ?

Yes we do everything in house we have commercial grade printers as well as lasers and many other industrial grade machines. We are a custom fabrication shop as well as a DJI dealership. It's really hard to find a professional grade printing system that gives top end result. I went through many products before I found a good one.

Hey guys and gals, here are the fist pics of he I2 DS-30 Quick Mount Anti-Collision strobe. We just started full production today. And will be ramping up this week. We will continue to ship out the inspire one versions every day. The Inspire two version will start shipping mid to end of this week. I really appreciate all your support and excitement about this product please call me personally at 270-473-1409 with any concerns about product and or availability. I value all of your opinions and take this very seriously. Thanks again to all of you.

Attachments

• IMG_2507.JPG
    IMG_2507.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2508.JPG
    IMG_2508.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2511.JPG
    IMG_2511.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2514.JPG
    IMG_2514.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2517.JPG
    IMG_2517.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2520.JPG
    IMG_2520.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2521.JPG
    IMG_2521.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
Reactions: dec
Shipping Update on Inspire 1 DS-30 Strobe orders.
All orders for the I1 placed before today will be shipped out this week. We ran out of one key component needed for production. It will arrive this afternoon and we will get all pending orders finished and shipped. Please send feedback to me as I value all of your opinions. Thanks for all the support, we really appreciate you all.

Have you done any experiments to determine the impact of locating that light so close to the GPS/Compass module on the I2 ?

Yes sir of course. I work with engineers when developing products and that is a very important point and we take it very seriously. The strobe has zero effect on the GPS/compass performance. We even placed the strobe directly on top and had no issues but we felt it best to be safe and side locate it in regards to the puck. Great question!!!

A techie question for you - are these the mark forged range of printers you use as it looks very familiar ?
Hey my friend actually this particular batch of DS-30's came off of 4 of My Zortrax M300 printers. They are very good at what they do. That being said my newest beast is being installed tomorrow and it is the Mark Forge 2 Enterprise series. It will be printing Carbon Fiber reinforced with a continuous fiber either Kevlar, Onyx, or Carbon fiber reinforcement. It's a pretty pricey machine but the quality print it produces will be production quality and industrial strength. This will be a definite step up.

Reactions: dec

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07