Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DS-30 Anti-Collision Strobe Light Kit for Inspire 1

Hey Ralph, having some issues on my end here. Will shoot you a message.

Last edited:
Hello my friend if you received a bad one all you need to do is simply give me a call and you will get a new one immediately. We had a printer that had some issues but has since been replaced with a very high end model that yields perfect prints. We are very serious when it comes to customer satisfaction but the best way to handle a complaint is to come to me directly. Just shoot me a message with your address and I will send a new one out to you on Monday with a prepaid return label. . Please send the other unit in so I can evaluate and use it as a teaching tool so things like this do t happen in the future. Here is my personal cell phone if you have any questions or would like to discuss this further 270-473-1409. I will wait for your address and send you a new unit in on Monday want to receive with tracking. Sorry for any trouble you experienced. Please contact me directly with any issues you may have. I greatly appreciate it!

Reactions: dec
Ordered a Red one from Ralph today... Great idea to solve a need... :cool:

Mount, battery, charger... this kit makes it simple... and part 107 legal (I believe)...

$109 plus shipping... good value for what you get... :)

Received my Red kit today... :cool:
Very well made... Very well packaged...
Fit the Inspire 1 perfectly... topped up the battery...

Holy Crap... this thing is bright...:eek:
It will blind ya up close...

Raining now...:( and looks like Sunday will be my first chance to check it out at a mile+ distance... ;)

Will report back early next week... o_O

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Wow, thanks Ralph. Is this the version with the built in battery and switch? Do you have a picture of it on a phantom and lastly, how much with shipping to Canada? You can send me a pm if you like.

Yes it's the same look as the rest only flatter lower profile. Shipping to Canada will run about 25 I would guess

So these will work in the event of a crash...What about underwater? If bright enough, I'm thinking this could be good for recovery in some situations.

Yes sir these will survive a crash. We have extensively tested them and they are very robust. They are also completely waterproof. We waterproof the circuitry with dry wire. We submerged units for testing for over 24 hours and they worked flawlessly. Let us know if we can help you in any way. They are visible at 14 miles at night and 1 mile in the day. This is certified through thru National Coastguard.

FYI, I have both.
The Strobon strobes are nowhere as bright as the DS-30-1. I use the DS as the primary FAA required night strobe, and a red & green Strobon on each side of the I1 for orientation at night
Betch'a that would be a light show all to it's own :D something to see for sure!

Might be an idea for the group here to show off their "NIGHT BLING" a 15 sec clip + -. I'm sure we'll have the "50s cop theme" one cute little blue flashing light. another one with "modern ambulance theme" one with all out "Highway Patrol theme" an also some you'll say WTF?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez