Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Relaxed a bit after sending out 3rd batch !!
Today talking with factory about Phantom3 design barrel, they told me that from this 3rd batch color filter must be better (less magenta). I immediately took my personal 1st batch and looking through I see a slight difference on the ND16, better. Does someone did tests ? Thanks to Jim Hare for his analysis to do better !
Best regards, Aileen & Renaat

Cool... Mine are also supposed to arrive today :)

EDIT: Seems it got delayed to tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Rainbowers
Just arrived in good condition. No problems at all just tried them on camera and fit is perfect. Just need to try em out now.

Repost from other thread I created:
Renaat ND16 filter, 1/80 shutter speed.
Very positive review, colours are true to life for me. I purchased from first batch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 47
Wow - I ordered a set on Saturday, got shipping notification on Monday and Just received the ND filters. Pretty darn good service in my opinion! Now to test them when the rain clears...

Just hit [enter] to confirm the paypal payment to Renaat ([email protected]) for the basic filterset.......
And now we wait....can't wait.....want them so badly.....

Ni Hau, Renaat, schiet eens op, ik kan bijna niet wachten!! ;-)
Goed bezig. Respect!

Hans.

Purchased a set of 8n and 16n from SRP last week....... awesome!. They shipped them to me and I realized that they were going to get here late, I e mailed them and they sent a new set mailed faster! Just amazing customer service!. I will post videos soon with them in use. Fit and finish are way beyond any others I have purchased.

Finally got to give a try today (only tried the 32 for now), and it's just perfect, colors are really well preserved. I'm pretty happy I've taken the 64 too as I was on ISO100 and 1/100th, so that will be the next try with forced 1/50 shutter :)

Just got my filters today, I think 3rd batch. Really quick service. I also have the SRP filters, so when I can get away from my desk, i'll do a comparison. I haven't had a chance to fly either yet, but quick impressions

SRP - ND8 and 16, CP. Excellent build quality. Haven't had a chance to use it, but had a set for my GoPro, and that glass was great. But quite a bit heavier than the stock filter, and physically larger as well. Has a clear white marker on it to help align the angle. $60 for the set plus shipping.

Renaat & AiLeen ND8/16/32/64 - Looks like the stock filter. Much better build quality than stock filter, and the glass looks to be better. Weighs about the same as well. Got white dots to tell how many stops. $56 for set of 4 plus shipping.

Again, i haven't had a chance to test them yet, but would seem that if you don't need CP, Renaat's filters would be the way to go. Cheaper than SRP, wider range of stops, and close to the weight of the stock filter. For me though, CP is useful as I bring my drone on my scuba trips to places like maldives or new guinea, and cutting the glare of the water is useful. Also, flying at noon at the equator solves the angle issue.

I got my filters today i made the order at 16/6 and arrive today from China to Greece, as Renaat said is 4th shipment.

Amazing service and super fast shipping.

Thank you Aileen & Renaat.

I got my filters today i made the order at 16/6 and arrive today from China to Greece, as Renaat said is 4th shipment.

Amazing service and super fast shipping.

Thank you Aileen & Renaat.
Just like me but in France. I'm very happy with this purchase. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido