Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Been testing the filters today at two separate locations, the ND16 made such a difference.....c I n e m a t I c and polished.
If the Pilot app had not crashed twice at each location I would be a very happy bunny!

Reactions: DustyVisor
I got my filters today i made the order at 16/6 and arrive today from China to Greece, as Renaat said is 4th shipment.

Amazing service and super fast shipping.

Thank you Aileen & Renaat.

Just like me but in Holland ;-)
And I am also very happy with the purchase. Dank je wel Renaat.

Did any of you guys get an acknowledgment of the payment, I paid for my full set yesterday morning (early) but as yet no email from them?
I got a PayPal receipt, but that is all..

I emailed him today about getting a full set, and they replied with what seemed like a generic email. I paid, and then got an emailasking for my phone numbers.

The `1st email said they had just sold out, so the new batch would be arriving in 2 weeks or so

Did any of you guys get an acknowledgment of the payment, I paid for my full set yesterday morning (early) but as yet no email from them?
I got a PayPal receipt, but that is all..
Don't be afraid not having a answer from them, i didn't and everything went fine.

Thats all well and good saying don't worry about not getting an email..
Alessandro got an email back asking for phone numbers, so you would expect at least a courtesy email saying that payment had been received and the order is being processed!

They clearly state that they dont do this as a business but to help the inspire 1 community. i think it is obvious by their pricing. I believe i just caught him at the right time.

My mistake, i received this generic reply the day i sent my payment:

Dear Inspire1 fan,

we received your payment by Paypal.

Be sure you added all information. If different with your Paypal address, please we need to find back in the notes.
And of course: telephone number for all !! DHL needs it to contact you at delivery.

Waiting June 18th for shipping, we wish you happy days.

Best regards,

Aileen & Renaat

4 days after I paid for these filters and still no acknowledgment of my order.
2 days after I emailed asking if they received my order and still no reply!
So, I do not know if the order has been accepted?
I have decided to open a dispute with PayPal and in the message I will explain that I must assume the order did not get delivered and I must cancel this order and place a new order for the filters.

4 days after I paid for these filters and still no acknowledgment of my order.
2 days after I emailed asking if they received my order and still no reply!
So, I do not know if the order has been accepted?
I have decided to open a dispute with PayPal and in the message I will explain that I must assume the order did not get delivered and I must cancel this order and place a new order for the filters.

This guy is the most not polite of our community ! I explain:
as mentioned in our first mail to him:
Remember: we do this in our very limited spare time and totally by our goodwill to help to Inspire1 community.
So please follow the rules very strictly to avoid us to answer at hundreds of mails. We will not do that anymore.
If no complete information, we will send money back, as we are not a shop and non-profit, we are not waiting for orders.
Your shipment will be within one week if all information is delivered, please wait for your tracking number.

June 24th we got his confirmation of payment at 21:42
June 26th he blocked the Paypal payment at 12:57
Meanwhile, not loosing time with stupid mails we shipped out at June 24th 14:18 !!!! before his confirmation of payment !

What is the best ? occupy with fast delivery or answering not respecting people who claim answers within 24 hours ?
He is the most luxury guy of all of you with sooo fast delivery. Other respectful fans understood our goodwill and had to wait 3 weeks without annoying us to claim. Thanks to all the others! Lucky that this case is only 0,5 % off all our fans, otherwise we should have stopped immediately our involvement to help the Inspire Community. You all can know that we earned on a turn over of actually 70.000 usd, 2800 usd (that we absolutely do not need) for working days "and" nights to organise the best service.

Thanks to all the real fans, we try to block his DHL delivery even when it will cost us money.
ps we are not reading the forums every day, but more every week.

I for one was really happy with your service.Please keep doing what you are doing.
Makes me laugh really when people ask advice on the forum,get the same advice from numerous members then totally ignore it without trying it out!!!
Go figure.....

Reactions: damoncooper
Don't let him upset you guys - you are doing a great job. Some people out there just treat others like dirt and demand instant replies and have no patience. Very common in the UK. Just assuming he is from there?
This job learned us a lot about people and their psychology, totally different from country to country. We should write a funny book about !

Liar!
Here is the PayPal info showing I paid on the 22nd
You sent a payment
Transaction ID: 37L2465939675082A
Dear Seadrive Charters,

You sent a payment for $84.00 USD to Wen Hong.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

View the details of this transaction online
pixel.gif

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history. To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Centre at https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact_us.

Amount you have sent: $84.00 USD
Currency conversion: £54.78 GBP = $84.00 USD
Exchange rate: 1 GBP = 1.53340 USD
Sent on: 22 June 2015
Message in your payment email: Payment for 1 FULL SET of nd filters Contact person is DAVID GIBSON Telephone number is +44 7505900279
Yours sincerely,
PayPal

I have been asking on this forum about non acknowledgment of orders and no reponse to emails for a few days now.

It now transpires the shipment was sent on Tuesday so why did they not just send me a tracking link?

I won't treated like this and they can shove there filters where the sun don't shine, arrogant and ignorant is what they are!!!
BECAUSE WE PROMISED TO ANSWER IN ONE WEEK BUT YOU HAD NO PATIENCE ! AND WE ACTED IMMEDIATELY TO SEND OUT AS WE HAD STOCK ! EVEN NO THANK YOU FOR SO FAST ACTION AFTER PROOF OF DELIVERY.

WE HAVE REALLY NO TIME TO ANSWER YOU ANY MORE, WE NEED TO SHOOT AN OPERA THIS EVENING.
BY THE WAY SENDING TRACKING NUMBER IS TOO MUCH TIME FOR US: 950 ORDER, FIND BACK YOUR MAILS, PUT IN THE 10 FIGURES OF DHL TRACKING = 9500 FIGURES !! DOING THIS DURING MY SLEEPING TIME FOR MY WEAK EYES IS TOO MUCH. THANKS FOR RESPECT

AFFAIR CLOSED, THANKS FOR ADVICE AND SUPPORT "HELICAM PRO"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6