Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Finger hovering over the 'Buy' button.

A "return policy" does not cover a repair.

The return policy covers the "I don't want it anymore" case.
The "it has a problem and I want it fixed" case is different, and yes for that it has to go through DJI direct whoever the seller is.

So your case had nothing to do with the return policy. For that you'd have had to say "I don't want it anymore" and send it back for a refund. Then order another.
Yes I did say that I thought. . I didn't want a refund I wanted a exchange. .
A two week return isn't a sufficient amount of time imo when most of their competition has a thirty day return or exchange policy. .
if you don't agree with my post that's fine..but I don't think this is rite and I'm telling the operators out there my experience so they can avoid a similar situation. .I could care less about putting down all e rc or dji for that matter. ..I'm just stating the facts as I see them
also I have spoke to other operators who bought from all e rc that have had similar issues they may or may not chime in because they're burnt out on the subject. .like me..... .tdp...

If I bought a computer from let's say best buy or Amazon and within a month if I had a problem I could within ten minutes get a return or exchange. .. who's going to send it in to the manufacturer for repairs? ? I guess you... come on ..really??? .
Don't be a hater... tdp...

Darn, we were having fun here until this came up. :(

Were you aware of their return and repair policies prior to making your purchase? That burden is our responsibility.

Mine cam with a scratched case and a chip on the silver panel on the remote. Contacted my dealer straight away and he said just fly it as Dji were on holiday for 2 weeks and would sort it out when there back. That's fine as long as it gets sorted, if not I'm within my rights to return it after the 30 days as I've already reported it to my dealer. Fly my inspire today and it is awesome!!

It is a lot quiter than my phantom vision + which has surprised me, and is so smooth. Buy 1 and get flying!!!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Mine cam with a scratched case and a chip on the silver panel on the remote. Contacted my dealer straight away and he said just fly it as Dji were on holiday for 2 weeks and would sort it out when there back. That's fine as long as it gets sorted, if not I'm within my rights to return it after the 30 days as I've already reported it to my dealer. Fly my inspire today and it is awesome!!

It is a lot quiter than my phantom vision + which has surprised me, and is so smooth. Buy 1 and get flying!!!

Who's your dealer? ?

I love the product.

But I crashed and need repair work done. This is where my experience has soured significantly. Communication with DJI is very very difficult. My emails go unanswered for days and after hours on the phone to talk with ANYONE who could answer any questions about the work being done on my Inspire I was told to go back to email because they could not help me. An endless loop that never ends.

I love the product.

But I crashed and need repair work done. This is where my experience has soured significantly. Communication with DJI is very very difficult. My emails go unanswered for days and after hours on the phone to talk with ANYONE who could answer any questions about the work being done on my Inspire I was told to go back to email because they could not help me. An endless loop that never ends.
They feedback I've heard from a couple operators is good..they seem to be doing a good job with the repairs at a reasonable price..
I have a feeling they are overwelmed by all of the repairs they have waiting. .
and it seems like they have only two people at a time that answer the phone..

Darn, we were having fun here until this came up. :(

Were you aware of their return and repair policies prior to making your purchase? That burden is our responsibility.
Ya I was but the point was that they didn't honor them and pushed me off to dji la..sorry I thought this thread was about buying a drone ..

"They feedback I've heard from a couple operators is good..they seem to be doing a good job with the repairs at a reasonable price..
I have a feeling they are overwelmed by all of the repairs they have waiting"

That could be true. I really want to like this company as much as I love the Inspire 1 - doing my best to be patient.

"They feedback I've heard from a couple operators is good..they seem to be doing a good job with the repairs at a reasonable price..
I have a feeling they are overwelmed by all of the repairs they have waiting"

That could be true. I really want to like this company as much as I love the Inspire 1 - doing my best to be patient.

Hey JHogge ..I actually think they're doing a good job under the circumstances. .
it seems like they are trying their best to improve their over program and that's what's important to me..

Hey JHogge ..I actually think they're doing a good job under the circumstances. .
it seems like they are trying their best to improve their over program and that's what's important to me..

Under the circumstances? What does that mean? Your selling a product with a $3000.00 price tag. You better be there to pick up the phone/email to answer questions I have. Something broken? I shouldn't have to wait 2-3 months for it to get fixed. This should have been thought about long before they released the Inspire too early;)

Under the circumstances? What does that mean? Your selling a product with a $3000.00 price tag. You better be there to pick up the phone/email to answer questions I have. Something broken? I shouldn't have to wait 2-3 months for it to get fixed. This should have been thought about long before they released the Inspire too early;)
More work and demand that they have the ability to handle at this time..

Reactions: FASTFJR and Kilrah
I can understand that they have a lot of work to do. And are probably behind.. The product is awesome and we all wanted one. Now.

However, you cannot simply choose to NOT communicate with your customer as a solution. I am not asking for my specific repair to be done faster than anyone else's, I am understanding and patient. I am just asking for responses to my questions. I want to be sure that the correct parts are being replaced. I want to know WHICH parts are included in the invoice I received which did not tell me anything other than a price and that SOMETHING has been replaced.

Emails I sent about clarifying how I could pay my invoice were responded to in 5 minutes. So I know that someone is reading them.

Emails I sent within minutes after paying asking about what specific parts were replaced so that I could be sure I would receive back my Inspire 1 in the condition I want (and paid for) have been unanswered for 5 days and counting. I called DJI NA (where my Inspire 1 is being repaired) and after 2 hours on hold and being bounced around internally was told that they cannot answer my question. I was told to reply to the email and ask. Endless loop of frustration and anxiety.

My fear is getting my Inspire 1 after a month and not being satisfied over something I could have discussed and resolved over the phone/email and having to start this process all over again with me paying for another shipment to DJI.

I can wait. I can be patient. I just want COMMUNICATION. Help me ease my anxiety.

Is this really an over the top expectation from a customer who spends thousands of dollars?

I can understand that they have a lot of work to do. And are probably behind.. The product is awesome and we all wanted one. Now.

However, you cannot simply choose to NOT communicate with your customer as a solution. I am not asking for my specific repair to be done faster than anyone else's, I am understanding and patient. I am just asking for responses to my questions. I want to be sure that the correct parts are being replaced. I want to know WHICH parts are included in the invoice I received which did not tell me anything other than a price and that SOMETHING has been replaced.

Emails I sent about clarifying how I could pay my invoice were responded to in 5 minutes. So I know that someone is reading them.

Emails I sent within minutes after paying asking about what specific parts were replaced so that I could be sure I would receive back my Inspire 1 in the condition I want (and paid for) have been unanswered for 5 days and counting. I called DJI NA (where my Inspire 1 is being repaired) and after 2 hours on hold and being bounced around internally was told that they cannot answer my question. I was told to reply to the email and ask. Endless loop of frustration and anxiety.

My fear is getting my Inspire 1 after a month and not being satisfied over something I could have discussed and resolved over the phone/email and having to start this process all over again with me paying for another shipment to DJI.

I can wait. I can be patient. I just want COMMUNICATION. Help me ease my anxiety.

Is this really an over the top expectation from a customer who spends thousands of dollars?
I feel your pain brother. .thanks for sharing !! I think it's good we are talking about it ..
I know their phone system is super high tech ,because copter shop has the same one..it converts every for of communication into a conversation that both parties see..incredible. . Copter shop is on the cutting edge of business imo...tdp...
dji should activate this feature. ..not sure why they haven't. .

Just to circle back. Today I finally got a reply and was able to verify that my Inspire1 is fixed and soon shipping back to me, just waiting for a tracking # at this point. I just ordered some more batteries and will soon be flying (much wiser) again.

Thanks DJI.

Just to circle back. Today I finally got a reply and was able to verify that my Inspire1 is fixed and soon shipping back to me, just waiting for a tracking # at this point. I just ordered some more batteries and will soon be flying (much wiser) again.
That's great. .do you mind sharing the total time frame for your repair and the cost and of course when you get it back I'm going to want to know what your thoughts are ..
Hope mine is back soon..I'm having inspire withdraws...

The trigger has been pulled, the button pressed, the Inspire is being processed and on the way to my eager arms!! Decided to purchase from FPV Ninjas. Omar has been very professional, the Ninja's customer service is top notch. Made me glad I ordered from them. With overnight shipping, prop locks included, it was a seamless and pleasant experience. I am glad I became one of their customers. They are definitely taking excellent care of me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavitrakher1