Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Finger hovering over the 'Buy' button.

Then I was real lucky. Omar even phoned me to say he was personally taking the shipment to the post office, should arrive tomorrow. From Arizona to here in Florida, that's pretty quick overnight delivery. Unit is Inspire Version B, with camo carbon fiber legs.

I am close to purchasing myself, but a concern I have would be to purchase right before a new version comes out. I have no idea if a new version will or will not be released in the near future, but I purchased my Phantom 2 about a week before the Phantom 2 v2 was released (not knowing about the imminent v2 release). I then bought the v2 and sold the v1 on eBay. Then, the Inspire was announced a couple weeks after that. With the $3500 I put into the Phantom 2, GoPro, & Lightbridge, I would have just bought the Inspire 1 to begin with if I'd known about it.

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
From what I understand, and could be wrong as it was explained to me, the initial units released didn't have the camo legs. This version does, henceforth, Version B. I had asked before ordering because I didn't want to receive an early created unit that was sitting on a shelf for the past two or three months waiting to be sold.

Camo legs the CF that looks cheap I guess they gave it a cool name cheap CF does not sound good:) b4 someone jumps on me I said looks cheap love my inspire well built no problems

Like many here I did the same about trying to justify clicking the button, Since I did I wanted to share with those my purchasing experience. In my case I hit the button late last Sunday night and I took on a dual control. I ordered Sunday and I had it in hand on Tuesday. I can not say how pleased I was with the delivery experience.

I did order it on Amazon fulfilled thought Sonic Copter. I would also like to say I had a few questions with the order and had to call the vendor to clear it up. I talked to a Gentleman named Sam and I was very pleased with the help he was able to offer.

Best buying to all.

Seeing as I already obtained three TB48 batteries, my next purchase will be a Marco Polo GPS Locator unit, just in case the unfortunate should occur. And maybe extra props.
There's room on your rig for a gps tracker too..
I use a locator 8 and a rf-v16 or tk102. .
I'm finding my drone. .
check the thread about 3d printing and maybe blade strike will send u a mount. .
turbo. .

Camo legs the CF that looks cheap I guess they gave it a cool name cheap CF does not sound good:) b4 someone jumps on me I said looks cheap love my inspire well built no problems

I don't feel they look cheap..I think it looks cool..
I preferred the woven ones originally, but I'm glad I have the camo..
turbo. .

Reactions: Highrpm955
jhardway, congrats. If your flying experience was like mine, you will feel better about the 3K purchase. I flew mine yesterday for the first time, an hour total (4 batteries). Each flight was seamless and trouble free. Even the last flight when it was in GPS mode for several minutes before I realized it. (I was wondering why it was so rock steady hovering in place.) ATTI mode is very responsive. I currently can't think of a better quad to own than the Inspire.

Well, she's here. .. I'm standing here looking at the box. What do I do now?......right right right, open it!,.. I got this.

Couple of notes... It came with camo CF legs, full spare of props, Prop locks,and a spare set of gimbal platform isolators. An inspection date of 02/02/2015 card, and no warranty stickers on the T-pipe (interesting).

Last edited:
Reactions: turbodronepilot
After reading this thread I pulled the trigger on my Inspire last Friday. Ordered from FPV Ninjas. It's making its way across the country on UPS Ground. Omar was great. They didn't have the two controller version, so he shipped me a 1 controller with an extra battery and will ship a second controller when it comes in. Excited for the upgrade from a Phantom 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop