Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

firmware upgrade problem

My Inspire updated fine, and my Slave remote all good, My master remote just sat there for over five minutes and did nothing at all!
Does any one know if there is a button combo or other secret way to reset the remote?

There is no controller update on the latest firmware update it's only for the aircraft and batteries once compleat or if unsure what's updated then go into the go app menu look for " about " and that will shaw you all the firmware updates for aircraft, controller and batteries

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Can someone help me, i'm trying to upgrade my inspire 1 control and drone, I've downloaded the firmware and loaded it onto a flash drive, plug it into a fully charged remote, turn the remote on and wait for firm ware to load onto control and nothing happens, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. can someone please help
What is the most recent firmware you have on your controller. if it is in secession then you don't need to do a controller firmware, you have the latest controller firmware. Remember this also to erase older firmware from the SD care before downloading more current firmware. Did your firmware download to your inspire 1 Ok.

What is the most recent firmware you have on your controller. if it is in secession then you don't need to do a controller firmware, you have the latest controller firmware. Remember this also to erase older firmware from the SD care before downloading more current firmware. Did your firmware download to your inspire 1 Ok.
The post you are replying to is 8 months old, chances are he has sorted it out by now..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669