Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FlyHigh USA and Inspire 2

Reaction score
Website
www.airnashville.net
FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender 5.jpg Just made it back to my lake house from the sprawling metropolis of Munfordville, KY to pick up a fresh new Inspire 2 from Ralph at Fly High USA! Can't say enough good things about Ralph and the process. Ralph walked me through the I-2 even though I'm familiar with DJI products and made sure the experience was great! This is the way to buy expensive gear, a reasonable price, great service and a very personal touch. Thanks again to Ralph and Fly High USA!

Ralph is good people (as we say in the south). He has helped me with several issues even though I didn't even buy my birds from him. Can't give him enough praise.

You are exactly on point about Ralph and Fly High. I feel like I am a very experienced DJI pilot, but there are just some things that we just don't know because we have never experienced it. I had a problem with an X5 camera that I did not purchase from Ralph. Not only did Ralph and Fly High fix my problem, he called me back just to see how evey thing was working. Excellent customer services.

Experience number two...
I had a bad Inspire 1 pro shiped directly to me from DJI. If you have ever experienced how long it can take DJI to ship you a drone, you will know what I am talking about. Ralph called DJI for me and gave them my case number and told his connections that this was an emergency case to get this drone fixed or replaced ASAP. The same day I got an email from DJI saying that my new replacment Drone has been shiped by UPS. I called everyday for weeks, stood on hold for hours, Ralph makes one Call and it was moved to the front of the line and Replaced. Thanks Ralph, and Fly High.

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
Yup Ralph is a great guy. I purchased a Matrice 600 from him when they first came available and some battery mod items for my Inspire a few months ago. HE IS THE NUMBER ONE PERSON TO CALL FOR ME.

View attachment 15160 View attachment 15161 Just made it back to my lake house from the sprawling metropolis of Munfordville, KY to pick up a fresh new Inspire 2 from Ralph at Fly High USA! Can't say enough good things about Ralph and the process. Ralph walked me through the I-2 even though I'm familiar with DJI products and made sure the experience was great! This is the way to buy expensive gear, a reasonable price, great service and a very personal touch. Thanks again to Ralph and Fly High USA!
I have been very impressed with Ralph and his unmatched customer service. I plan to buy all my drone products through him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool