Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FPV Camera Roll WAY Off

I hate bumping an old thread but i still cant figure this out. replaced the FPV on a project craft im working on and its still tilted. I had a bad fpv (or so i thought) and even after a BRAND NEW unit was installed, still slanted the sale way.

Is there some sort of secret calibration tool for this fpv thing. Upon start up my fpv is just slanted to one side. (rotated clockwise to max position upon start up if looking through the camera).

My other inspire 2 has no issues and the fpv is level upon start up.

Can anyone shed any light on this issue ?
From memory there is a FPV camera adjustment under the Gimbal Tab. Maybe it has been set inadvertendly to some maximum tilt angle ??

Reactions: Linuxglobal
From memory there is a FPV camera adjustment under the Gimbal Tab. Maybe it has been set inadvertendly to some maximum tilt angle ??

on my other inspire the roll under the fpv menu moves it little by little (changing the angle).
I checked on this other unit and the menu shows 0.0

Yet the angle even if changed does not affect the roll.

Trying dji chat now ... lets see

Also, another thread quoted some hidden FPV calibration too, that may be my answer to this issue. Its apparently remotely unlocked by a dji service center to allow the menu to show up.

IMG_6505.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick follow up, will look into a local repair service for the calibration, not much luck with DJI aside from sending in the entire drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop