Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fpvlr inspire1 antennas

Tony makes nothing but TOP QUALITY stuff at his shop.

These antennas are as good as sold whenever I buy my Inspire.

Hopefully my 2.5W Sunhans amp I'm using with my Vision+ will work with these beauties.

Last edited:
Well after you pop $3 grand for the bird and then $500.00 for iPad air 2 and 6 bills for extra batteries and maybe $800,00 for a pair of glasses. Let's not forget a hoodie so you can see the iPad screen.oops 2 more bills for a GPS unit hell if your going to fly it a couple miles and it goes down you surely want to find it.I guess another $300.00 won't hurt.

Well after you pop $3 grand for the bird and then $500.00 for iPad air 2 and 6 bills for extra batteries and maybe $800,00 for a pair of glasses. Let's not forget a hoodie so you can see the iPad screen.oops 2 more bills for a GPS unit hell if your going to fly it a couple miles and it goes down you surely want to find it.I guess another $300.00 won't hurt.

This is a hobby where you gotta pay to play. Cheapskates who venture in with tepid feet need to find a different hobby like Tiddly Winks or Bocce Ball that's more amenable to their tight budgets.

Let the big boys with the high credit card limits enjoy this hobby the right way! :)

This is a hobby where you gotta pay to play. Cheapskates who venture in with tepid feet need to find a different hobby like Tiddly Winks or Bocce Ball that's more amenable to their tight budgets.

Let the big boys with the high credit card limits enjoy this hobby the right way! :)

LOL, You shouldn't be putting crap on a CC that flies. Pay with cold hard cash, then your in the big boy club!

LOL, You shouldn't be putting crap on a CC that flies. Pay with cold hard cash, then your in the big boy club!

At a very base level, I agree with you. Any wimp can carry a CC these days. Sheesh, I know kindergarten teachers walking around with $40K in CCs in their pocket. And here I thought credit was tight after the Great Recession.

Hey MadMitch, you're not a credit card warrior now are you? I love it how you said that 'these things are as good as brought once you buy your Inspire'. Sounds like a looooooong list of promises your mouth is making that your Visa is going to need to keep up with.

Reactions: cswamp1
It's not all about maximum distance. It's about signal quality when there are obstructions in the way -- trees, hills, suburban wifi networks, etc.

I'm very excited that Tony has come out with these. I have his Stage 4 setup for my Phantom 2.

It's not all about maximum distance. It's about signal quality when there are obstructions in the way -- trees, hills, suburban wifi networks, etc.

I'm very excited that Tony has come out with these. I have his Stage 4 setup for my Phantom 2.

Exactly. I always get a nice chuckle when I hear people say "I dont need all that long range antennas and booster crap". YES, YOU DO. If you care about the best signal under adverse conditions --- which is just about everybody --- then you care. Plus, just about everyone starts to crave long distance flying sooner or later! :D

Don't see the point. Never reached max range with the stock setup and don't intend to.
how have you not reached "max" range in your area. even if its not 2 KMS out most people will encounter to much interference in their area at only 600m or even less. this would at least keep your areas signal good.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Where can we order these bad boys?
You need to contact FPVLR.com directly (it's not listed on their website yet). From what I understand, you will need to send your remote to them (the main guy is named Tony), because they need to remove the existing antennas and micro-solder the new ones into it. This is why the cost is higher than normal for their antennas.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool