Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

gimble disconnect problems

Reaction score
Flown Inspire 1 (X3) many times, fully updated hardware to remote and drone and suddenly I keep getting a gimble disconnect warning on the ipad. After numerous times of reconnecting, no video signal, yet gimble twists, turns and positions as normal. Everything else is fine and I can fly, but there is no video or capability for photos or movies. I get a blank screen, yet the little map is in the right corner showing the home point and all other icons etc are on the screen.

Suggestions?

Happened to me today I Restarted GO APP . Problem fixed

Last edited:
check the pins for alignment and try what jixxer said. i would power down all and restart on top.
so much to being a reliable unit... hope the x5r will be worth the money and really work without flaws...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flown Inspire 1 (X3) many times, fully updated hardware to remote and drone and suddenly I keep getting a gimble disconnect warning on the ipad. After numerous times of reconnecting, no video signal, yet gimble twists, turns and positions as normal. Everything else is fine and I can fly, but there is no video or capability for photos or movies. I get a blank screen, yet the little map is in the right corner showing the home point and all other icons etc are on the screen.

Suggestions?
I have some problem check the pins on the flat cable.

Never had a hard landing. Cleaned all pins and all are straight. Tried new SD card and download again and still same problem. Everything works except "no signal" and no camera control. My DJI Go iOS reads v2.7.1, Aircraft version reads 1.6.0.40 as the notes to upgrade state, however, I have no idea how to see what the Camera Version is and the notes say it should be 1.7.0.90. Any thoughts?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk