Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Got my FLYTREX LIVE

Nothing to report other than it was a straight forward install. Any specific questions?

Nothing to report other than it was a straight forward install. Any specific questions?

How long did installation take?

Can you possibly post a few pics of the final install?

Have you had a chance to test it yet?

What 3G plan did you choose and how much is it?

Are you in the U.S.?

Any sense of the update latency to the servers?

Have you tried the mobile Flytrex app?

Thx!

How long did installation take?

Can you possibly post a few pics of the final install?

Have you had a chance to test it yet?

What 3G plan did you choose and how much is it?

Are you in the U.S.?

Any sense of the update latency to the servers?

Have you tried the mobile Flytrex app?

Thx!

What he said o_O

Great simple video to understand. Thank you. currently have the Trackimo but this does look far better

Thanks offtosleep. Which wireless carrier did you go with, and did you have any issues initiating the service? I don't have GSM service, so I'm concerned about "activating" it without a phone.

Which 3G plan did you go with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used a package from Cellular One (I believe they are somehow linked up T-Mobil. I live in a very, very rural community so I had to pay for a small roaming package on top of the basic data. It is all prepaid and cost about $20 for 250mb of data.

Great simple video to understand. Thank you. currently have the Trackimo but this does look far better
As mentioned, I use both the Flytrex and the Drone Mods Tracker. I like the insurance if something goes wrong, I can at least go recover the parts :). I also have two Inspires, so I can switch it easily between the two. Depending on how the Flytrex works out, I'll order another Flytrex.

Reactions: damoncooper
To anyone that has their new Flytrex Live operating, does anyone know what it means when you get a solid blue indicator instead of a flashing green and obviously never connecting online?
I've done the install exactly as per installation instructions, registered the unit with Flytrex online, added $$ to recharge my H2O Wireless account. Left support request with Flytrex.
This is my second Flytrex Live the one for the P2V+ works fine

I had the same problem at first, with the light staying solid blue. I called Cellular One and they had only added roaming and NOT local coverage to my plan and because I was flying in their "local" area, it wouldn't work. After they added the local area to my plan, it linked right up.

I had the same problem at first, with the light staying solid blue. I called Cellular One and they had only added roaming and NOT local coverage to my plan and because I was flying in their "local" area, it wouldn't work. After they added the local area to my plan, it linked right up.

Thanks offtosleep I called H2O, what a mind numbing experience. First they can't accept the fact that their sim card is going in something besides a cell phone. In their automated setup they text you at the phone number assigned to the sim, a login and password to a site that lets you configure the features and this site is different from the online account you have to setup in order to add minutes"recharge" the card. My problem is that I'm in the Apple environment and the sim card is too large for any of our phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth