Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Got my FLYTREX LIVE

Would any of you Flytrex Live users (or developers :) ) be willing to send me a short video clip and the .csv file that is exported from the Flytrex Live website?

Tried installing mine just now but appears a defect with my installation adaptor and the connector to the Flytrex. Support ticket raised...

Last edited:
Hi Mizerry :)

Our team is working around the clock to ship all orders as quickly as possible. We shipped many Live systems over the weekend, so good chances that yours was already shipped since the time of this post. If not shipped yet feel free to send me the name used with the order and I'll gladly look more closely for the expected shipping date. :)

I have a question about the Temperature reading. I just had the aircraft sitting on the bench on its first startup and when I look at the "flight" log the temp shows 132F??

That can't be right?

http://www.flytrex.com/mission/quad...ction_type_map=["og.likes"]&action_ref_map=[]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438458197.250197.jpg

Last edited:
Just ordered mine. Any recommended sim cards in New York?

In the U.S. get an H2O Wireless nano SIM card with the $10 per 3 month data plan. Then get a $6.00 SIM adapter kit from eBay or Amazon and use your phone to activate it. Then use the Micro SIM adapter from the kit to insert into the Flytrex.

Last edited:
I"m having the same issue with the blue light. I have clicked for the firmware upgrade, but I'm still stuck at blue. The sim card is H20 wireless and it works fine with the flytrex for the phantom

Familyman5821, I had exactly the same problem you're describing, and it turned out that I didn't have the sim inserted all the way in the slot. Hope this helps.

Thank you

I reinserted the sim and powered on and off. Some times I'm stuck at red, most of the time stuck at blue

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question, I event tried googling it first!

Since this is plug and play, does it void the warranty? I would like to have this instead of a Trackimo?

After I reinserted the sim, I now have a solid green light, no flashing. It still doesn't show up under live, but it will show up under last location

Any thoughts??

Thanks

Jeff

I just installed mine on Tuesday, have 5 flights logged with it. It took a while to get the green flashing lights, but I finally got them. Might have been interference from my office building. The flights are showing up on the profile page at Flytrex, but the altitude information is wrong, it shows a max altitude of 4 feet for each of the 5 flights. I read on the phantompilots page that the Flytrex uses it own internal barometric pressure altimeter. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, where is the port for sensing air pressure; hope its not under the pieces of tape to secure on the aircraft. Have contacted Flytrex and sent the .csv files for their review.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont