Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Hi Everyone
I thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm Phil and develop solutions for Disabled Individuals.
I'm currently working on the ' EMS Drone ' for use by Disabled Individuals, Veterans, Ex Services, Police, Firefighters, Paramedics and even Anti Terrorism Groups.
Control is using Mind, Voice, Gesture and SmartGlasses giving access to help reduce PTSD effects.
My profile has all the information about my work to date.
I'm a Wheelchair Bound, Disabled, Amputee flying Drones.
Thanks for having me in the Inspire Pilots forum.
Best wishes with health, Happiness and Success.
Phil

Hi Everyone
I thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm Phil and develop solutions for Disabled Individuals.
I'm currently working on the ' EMS Drone ' for use by Disabled Individuals, Veterans, Ex Services, Police, Firefighters, Paramedics and even Anti Terrorism Groups.
Control is using Mind, Voice, Gesture and SmartGlasses giving access to help reduce PTSD effects.
Phil
Great to have you on board! :)

Hi and thank you for such a warm welcome!
I hope that you will all enjoy reading about the work I'm doing.
It should change the lives of 1000s but most importantly give ' Independent Living Without Fear ' to the Brave Men, Women And their Families whom are all affected by the devastating effect from PTSD!
I was shocked when I read the in the USA alone 22-30 Men And Women commit suicide everyday! With an opportunity to get involved in using the ' EMS Drone ' for Search and Rescue, Anti Terrorism, EMS and much more just 1 life saved I have succeeded in my goals.
Please feel free to ask me questions, follow the link to my LinkedIn Profile and Twitter Account as there is so much more information there.
Best wishes to all with Health, Happiness and Success.
Phil Case

Welcome to the forum, Phil. Where in UK are you based?
Hi I'm based near Chelmsford Essex. Thank you for your welcome. Please check out my work on LinkedIn also as it's got all the information on the work im doing for Disabled Individuals, Veterans and Others with Debilitating Health. Hopefully it will give opportunity for others to fly a Drone for either a hobby or Search & Rescue.

Welcome Phil.
Enjoy this forum and your Inspire
Thank you for your welcome, it's not going to be so much fun flying to start as I'm building the ' EMS Drone '! Controlled using Mind, Voice, Gesture and SmartGlasses! The on board Vitals Monitoring system has 10 individual areas it can detect, with its Environmental detection can be used even for Anti Terrorism, flying in areas with noxious gases. All the information is relayed back to the operator.
It's already been tested on a small drone which I adapted the system is too much for the DJI Phantom or the 3dr Solo Drone I originally built on.
I hope that you will enjoy following my work.
Please take a look at the links to my LinkedIn Profile, Twitter where there are over 6000 individuals following me and my work for Disabled Individuals, Veterans and Others with Debilitating Health. From Government agencies to NHS, Veterans Organisations my portfolio of professionals is wide ranging. I even have the ' Senior Program Manager from Homeland Security ' and the ' Department of State ' interested.
Giving ' Independent Living Without Fear ' is my goal.
Thanks to everyone that supports me and this amazing project.
I wish you all the best in Health, Happiness and Success.
Phil Case

I will follow your work with interest.
I managed to upload a photo of the Vitals Monitoring System, I will be uploading more of my work. Most of the images I use my partially amputated hand to give size perspective as everyone that sees just the kit thinks that it's much much larger.
I hope that you will enjoy following this amazing project. I have also included links to my LinkedIn Profile as that is where you will see so much more information. Please take a look.
Many thanks for your reply.
Phil

Hi Everyone
Phil
Welcome from Kansas, USA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84