Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I made a preflight checklist what do you all think?

Hey guys. I made a very thorough checklist that covers everything. Plus it has checkboxes that light up. Once everything has been checked, then it tells you its good to fly. It's a pretty good checklist that alot of people are using now. http://www.dronefrontier.com/inspire1checklist/
Thats slick very very cool. Thanks for making that! I have mine as a print out but a nice interactive checklist would be great when I have my computer or something else connected to the internet when I am flying!! Thank you

Reactions: Jason Schiffner
Thats slick very very cool. Thanks for making that! I have mine as a print out but a nice interactive checklist would be great when I have my computer or something else connected to the internet when I am flying!! Thank you
Yes, sir! We are working hard on making an app, so that you can use it offline. The most annoying thing is turning it to airplane mode when you are trying to use the website.

Reactions: locklin
Yes, sir! We are working hard on making an app, so that you can use it offline. The most annoying thing is turning it to airplane mode when you are trying to use the website.

Cool, I'm using your checklist since I got my Inspire 1 two weeks ago! And I already have 26 flights on it no problems so far.

Count me in for the app!

Cool, I'm using your checklist since I got my Inspire 1 two weeks ago! And I already have 26 flights on it no problems so far.

Count me in for the app!
Right on, the checklist should save you from some nightmares. I really welcome your feedback. Fresh eyes are really valuable. Please let me know if there are things that don't make sense, shouldn't be there or should be added. Thanks!

Hey guys. I made a very thorough checklist that covers everything. Plus it has checkboxes that light up. Once everything has been checked, then it tells you its good to fly. It's a pretty good checklist that alot of people are using now. http://www.dronefrontier.com/inspire1checklist/
Brilliant resource, this has now made my A4 paper checklist which flapped around in a breeze, redundant!

Any feedback is very welcome I can update easily on my end and make the file available to everyone.

Direct Download of the PDF if you want it:
DJI Pre-Flight Checklist and Reference Guide

View attachment 1553
Any feedback is very welcome I can update easily on my end and make the file available to everyone.

View attachment 1553

View attachment 1553
I’m using the Inspire 2 but it’s so close to the same steps that I had it laminated and I carry it with me and use it prior to every flight. Thanks because I haven’t been able to find one for the Inspire 2.

Check blade and motor condition, no damage, no free play or shaft / bearing wobble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips