I2 Battery Firmware

I can now confirmed the gimbal turning issue upon RTH. Since I have read this report and others, I wasn’t caught off guard. I quickly hit C1 to recenter the gimbal then everything was well.

Thanks for the offer but honestly, I’m really tired of buying dji crap. This is getting really old.
I can understand completely.

I just thought we would offer to help after reading about you charging up the Inspire 1 because of the issues you are having with the Inspire 2. At least being in the same state I thought we would reach out and see if there was anything we could do at the last minute to help. Hopefully you can get some quick replacements (via warranty) to calm the frustrations that problems with new gear create.

Let me know if I can ever help at all.

Your suggestion was in no way considered bothersome to me. I appreciate it. I know you guys are bomb!! No issues with FDS at all. Most of my packs are past the 6 month warranty but still less than 25 cycles. I take care of my stuff. There is no reason for this. I am having to fly my I1 kit tomorrow to fulfill my obligation to this client. DJI is seriously the worst company I have ever had to deal with.