Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I2 Battery Firmware

I can now confirmed the gimbal turning issue upon RTH. Since I have read this report and others, I wasn’t caught off guard. I quickly hit C1 to recenter the gimbal then everything was well.

Ok updated everything including all my 4 battery sets with no issues. I should say when I connected the bird to my Mac it updated my new set of batteries to the current version on the inspire. This stopped the inconsistent firmware warnings.
As I wanted to use my IPhone X I continued and updated everything to the latest revision.
IMU and compass values looked fine after the update so I skipped that part of the process.
Flew two battery sets everything appeared fine until I functioned the return to home when she was about 500 meters out, the bird started to turn and the camera flicked round facing to where we had just been. At first I though she was heading in the wrong direction but she was heading back it was just confusing with the camera orientation. Did this every time I functioned the RTH. Second thing I don’t like, it seems to take a couple more seconds to shut down after left stick down stop is activated. It also tilts up up on two legs did this both times I2 has never done that before although my I1 does this occasionally.

Thanks for the offer but honestly, I’m really tired of buying dji crap. This is getting really old.
I can understand completely.

I just thought we would offer to help after reading about you charging up the Inspire 1 because of the issues you are having with the Inspire 2. At least being in the same state I thought we would reach out and see if there was anything we could do at the last minute to help. Hopefully you can get some quick replacements (via warranty) to calm the frustrations that problems with new gear create.

Let me know if I can ever help at all.

Your suggestion was in no way considered bothersome to me. I appreciate it. I know you guys are bomb!! No issues with FDS at all. Most of my packs are past the 6 month warranty but still less than 25 cycles. I take care of my stuff. There is no reason for this. I am having to fly my I1 kit tomorrow to fulfill my obligation to this client. DJI is seriously the worst company I have ever had to deal with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP