Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

I'm out!

Reaction score
It seems that DJI has expected a great deal of faith and patience from us, their customers. For me, this iOS-thing was 1000th in the death by as many cuts. My Inspire has gone back. When I see that they've gotten their act together, I just might buy back in. Until then, I'll be flying my P2V+!

I figured my refund including all the accessories I ordered and taxes would put just over $6000 (Canadian) back in my pocket. I really WANTED to love the Inspire. Even then, that would barely justify the expense, but it would do. They really botched this brutally in eyes. Over-promising, under-delivering, keeping me waiting, not responding to me in a timely fashion, then grounding it, and messing up support for the Apple devices.

No, they don't deserve my SIX LARGE!

I figured my refund including all the accessories I ordered and taxes would put just over $6000 (Canadian) back in my pocket. I really WANTED to love the Inspire. Even then, that would barely justify the expense, but it would do. They really botched this brutally in eyes. Over-promising, under-delivering, keeping me waiting, not responding to me in a timely fashion, then grounding it, and messing up support for the Apple devices.

No, they don't deserve my SIX LARGE!
Sorry to see you go. It will take many of us to bring this new product up to speed. Hope you will stay on the forum and when you feel more comfortable (or not) some time in the future, you might want to jump back in. Best to you Anthony.

DISCOUNTS should come to those FORCED to wait. That's just good business. Better business is to deliver on your promises in the first place.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I agree but NO new product come off without a hitch .... Everyone here is just seeing the negative... Look at any and I mean any electronics ie: ps4 or Xbox one....

If my Xbox fails it won't fall from the sky causing severe damage to itself and possible injury. I'm a pilot and am starting to understand the FAA's reluctance to embrace drones. They tend to be concerned with apparent quality control shortcomings and other snafus like those DJI has exhibited. My confidence has been lessened as has my risk tolerance.

No product should be released the way the inspire has, all blame comes to dji no matter what expectation are, if it has problems then it wasn't beta tested enough

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
If my Xbox fails it won't fall from the sky causing severe damage to itself and possible injury. I'm a pilot and am starting to understand the FAA's reluctance to embrace drones. They tend to be concerned with apparent quality control shortcomings and other snafus like those DJI has exhibited. My confidence has been lessened as has my risk tolerance.
Can you show me directly what SNAFUS they have exhibited? Or is it just the few issues that have popped up one here or YouTube? Or the apple app because they want to get it right? Because my Father is also a pilot "Commercial" and he says he's suprised a lot more planes don't fall out the sky then they do! And that's because of faulty equipment. So if the FAA can't manage that good luck with small electronics.

Can you show me directly what SNAFUS they have exhibited? Or is it just the few issues that have popped up one here or YouTube? Or the apple app because they want to get it right? Because my Father is also a pilot "Commercial" and he says he's suprised a lot more planes don't fall out the sky then they do! And that's because of faulty equipment. So if the FAA can't manage that good luck with small electronics.

Hmm, which ridiculous comment to respond to first? Maybe I'll just bite my lip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips