Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

IMU & Gyroscope & MC DataErrors

Reaction score
Hi,
I am having trouble with my DJI Inspire 1 with the x3 camera.
These are the errors I am getting (with the x3 gimbal off):
Screenshot_20171016-195502.png
When I try to re-calibrate the IMU, it gets hung up at 2% and then gives the message System temperate too low (this is done in a room that is around 70degrees F):
Screenshot_20171014-200420.png
My app version is: 3.1.11
firmware version is: 1.11.01.50
Remote controller version is: 1.7.80
-----
When I have the x3 gimbal attached (I have two different ones and get the same errors on both) I also get Gimbal Cannot Receive MC Data. I have replaced the 8ping wire between the dampening plate and aircraft with a new wire and still get the same message.

I have tried everything I know to do. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171016-195502.png
    Screenshot_20171016-195502.png
    71 KB · Views: 10
Hi,
View attachment 16307
When I try to re-calibrate the IMU, it gets hung up at 2% and then gives the message System temperate too low (this is done in a room that is around 70degrees F):
View attachment 16308
-----
When I have the x3 gimbal attached (I have two different ones and get the same errors on both) I also get Gimbal Cannot Receive MC Data. I have replaced the 8ping wire between the dampening plate and aircraft with a new wire and still get the same message.

I have tried everything I know to do. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Hmmmm..... an IMU calibration that will not complete is usually a sign of a damaged Lightbridge cooling fan fin. However, a temperature error is not usually present in those cases.
Your other error messages indicate a deeper rooted issue.
Has the airframe been subject to a crash/hard landing?

Hmmmm..... an IMU calibration that will not complete is usually a sign of a damaged Lightbridge cooling fan fin. However, a temperature error is not usually present in those cases.
Your other error messages indicate a deeper rooted issue.
Has the airframe been subject to a crash/hard landing?
No, I have never crashed or hard landed it. Never.

Hi,
View attachment 16307
View attachment 16308
-----

Having the same problem now.
How did you fix it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth