Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 altitude variations in hovering mode

Reaction score
I have observed in my Inspire 1 V2 model T601 altitude variations in hovering mode. The aircraft was positioned at an altitude of about 5 meters when I was doing battery discharge. After about 10 minutes the aircraft began to climb slowly about 4 meters and stopped ascending. In this moment, The DJI GO app did not indicate this increase in height, the aircraft had a real altitude of 9 meters, but the app indicates 5 meters. In this moment, I drag the stick to position it about 2.5 meters above the ground, but the app indicated -5 meters of altitude and 2.5 meters in the VPS altitude. I have the latest firmware installed. On another occasion, this happened to me but on the contrary, the aircraft began to descend to 2 meters and the altitude indicated in the app was 18 meters.
It has happened to someone this error?

Best regards

In general the indicated altitude on the app is relative to the altitude of the take off location...its not the actual distance about the ground. As for the aircraft height control it relies heavily on a barometric pressure sensor for determining its height to remain at. This sensors can get easily influenced by prop wash, wind and even light. To counteract those things they are normally found covered in dark foam - but they still get effected.

Reactions: Alastair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeganSugde