Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 v1 - Parts Parts Parts

Reaction score
After conducting a memorial service and wiping away the tears, I've parted out my Inspire 1. I am selling the parts here in hopes that they will help another stay aloft. Sadly I had a crash that left me with a bent frame and a broken arm. Hopefully this will be to your benefit.

Below is the price list of available parts. See photo gallery for images of said parts.

Read carefully as I've listed any issues that certain parts may have. All sales final and all products are in working order unless otherwise noted.

Landing gear with antenna (damaged shock absorber) SOLD
Landing Gear (working condition) SOLD
Left Arm Strut - $10
Main Board - $20 - (Has a broken screw post)
Inspire Ncore - $400
Tail Light - $5
Motors (3 available - 1CW & 2CCW) - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Airframe Bottom - $10
Vision Positioning System - $75
Screw Motor (works, but has 2 broken screws) - $20 as is
GPS Module & Plate - $150
Right Arm Assembly with landing gear - SOLD (note: both the right arm strut and the right arm connection are broken. The only functional pieces here are the landing gear, cabling and the carbon fiber motor arm)

Each part comes with all screws.

Please message me for details or questions. I accept PayPal of Venmo payments and will work out shipping costs with you.

Justin

Last edited:
Looking for the wire harness that connects the tail light to the main controller. It goes from the tail light, under the battery box and connects to the main controller. I see it in your pic of the airframe bottom. You willing to sell just the wire harness?

$1380 for the lot? Fr $120 more I can get a new bird and controller
Yes, Im in the same boat. I just had mine stripped down to replace parts at a cost of Au $1400. Now I can get a new aircraft Pro for Au $2200. Ill buy new and sell mine for parts. The arms are broken on mine but everything else works. It would take off if I used some gaffer tape.

Looking for the wire harness that connects the tail light to the main controller. It goes from the tail light, under the battery box and connects to the main controller. I see it in your pic of the airframe bottom. You willing to sell just the wire harness?

Sure thing. Happy to get it to you. Send me a message and we can work out the details.

do the carbon tubes slide right out on the arms or are they glued in somehow?
The tubes are not glued on. They are held on with caps and screws. I was able to disassemble the arms quite easily. The arms themselves do have a number of parts glued on to them, however. Specifically the motor mounts as well as a metal reinforcement tube at the boom connection point.

Do you have a CCW motor and ESC for sale? Is this v1? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop