Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 backpack suggestions

Moved to Classifieds!

As per our Classifieds rules.... where on planet Earth are you located?
Seems I violated another rule and why I didn't reply in the first place. This was not for sale, it was an answer to where to purchase a backpack for I2. Where I'm located seems superfluous, even tho' in my profile, and answering a question about a product, not sure what to do about it!!!!

Reactions: marctronixx
Seems I violated another rule and why I didn't reply in the first place. This was not for sale, it was an answer to where to purchase a backpack for I2. Where I'm located seems superfluous, even tho' in my profile, and answering a question about a product, not sure what to do about it!!!!
Sorry my thread title probably flagged it for classifieds , I appreciate your input and help

Excited to hear what you think of it. Interesting they don’t even picture it with a drone
I figured that at 36 bucks worth a try. Lashing the case that the I1 or I2 comes with seems unlikely. I often think of trekking to the fringes of civilization and capturing rare moments, perhaps with the P4 but a bit more reluctant with the Inspires. But, then again, we'll see. It's coming by boat I think and likely will be here mid-June. I'll write a review. LOL

Why do you think it was directed at you?

The post quoted the OP asking for his location?

OK - confusion all round.

Have altered the title of thread and moved it back to I2 discussion.

Does anybody have a backpack solution for sale for the inspire 2?

Thanks!
With regards to this question, please use the search function as this has cropped up many times previously.

Why do you think it was directed at you?

The post quoted the OP asking for his location?

OK - confusion all round.

Have altered the title of thread and moved it back to I2 discussion.
Quite honestly I'm not familiar enough with the rules and was concerned that a link to another site, i.e. eBay was an infraction.

+1 for the LowePro Inspired backpack. Really well laid out, with only a few minor weaknesses: 1) front sleeve should be a tiny bit bigger to better accommodate a 15" MBP - it's really snug now, 2) more zippered interior pockets for the top lid, and overall and 3) design the motor booties to accommodate fixed props.

Reactions: vertrider1
Excited to hear what you think of it. Interesting they don’t even picture it with a drone
Just got it and quite honesly for the price seems well-made. Seams all good, quality of fabric, fasteners, etc. all seem good and likely a bargain. Like anything else, it's not a custom 'fit' for any drone but designed for the larger drones. It will afford minimal protection and likely its functionality is the ability to carry an I1 or I2 with the assorted stuff we all carry. It's somewhat 'open' as you can see so not truly weatherproof. Then again, it's not big and bulky and quite minimalistic. For 30+ USD from China, worth it. I should have put something to show scale: it's about 18 inches in height (46 cm).

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpeg
    IMG_3675.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3676.jpeg
    IMG_3676.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 13

Members online