Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire RMA - Return Europe - Time Scale

Reaction score
Spoken with DJI Europe and after several emails they have asked me to RMA my Inspire back to Germany for repair, so far I must say that DJI Europe have been very helpfull in trying to help me resolve my landing gear issues, so this will be a good benchmark for anyone in Europe that also has problems. Will update this post when I hear back from them, lets see how long this takes?
P3LWCl.jpg

9yqSiK.jpg

when i bent my gimbal i had an email with them.. took them a few weeks to answer but turnaround time estimated for me was 5 days. no price estimate because they do nozmt know what is/was damaged. i eventually didnt send it since it is working fine. i will buy a second gimbal as backup...

but very helpful and super kind as what i can say for my part.

Spoken with DJI Europe and after several emails they have asked me to RMA my Inspire back to Germany for repair, so far I must say that DJI Europe have been very helpfull in trying to help me resolve my landing gear issues, so this will be a good benchmark for anyone in Europe that also has problems. Will update this post when I hear back from them, lets see how long this takes?
P3LWCl.jpg

9yqSiK.jpg

P3LWCl.jpg

9yqSiK.jpg

As you are in the UK and assuming you have not crashed your Inspire, your dealer is responsible for repair or replacement not DJI. You are protected under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 as amended and since your Inspire cannot possibly be over six months old the onus is on the dealer to put it right....... Full Stop.
There is no arguing this point otherwise trading standards should be informed.

Not sure what the story is behind this one but if the dealer is refusing to play ball sue them!

Unless of course........ You purchased direct from DJI Europe..... Then you're screwed as they ARE your dealer!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962