Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Intelligent flight batteries, are really stupid

Since my reply stack for moderator approval, (I suppose due to dealer info), here it is again with no dealer info:

Anything that is sold on Europe, has at least 1 year warranty. Enough with authorized dealers. Especially when authorized dealers have nothing in stock and charge more that other stores.
Do I need a dealer for my new washing machine? Air condition? What ever.
Why DJI is an exception? Because it makes less reliable products than washing machine manufactures?
As a consumer I know my rights, and I had always found my way around, with defective products.

In fact, I bought it from an authorized dealer. ;)

So how we can tell that the dealers are more reliable, as you mention below? Are you still surprised ? (The other way around, I mean. :D).

Where did you get the craft ?

I'm still surprised at people spending this kind of money and just buying from random places, DJI have made all official dealers aware of the issue and this can only be happening when the packs are stores for 3 months or more and it likely needs a lot longer than that.

P.S. I have not contacted the seller yet, so I have negative feedback only from the fact that he should be aware of dead batteries. But do they have specific instructions from DJI factory, about how to proceed proactively?
Note also that the cardboard was sealed, and have some stickers from DJI, in order customer to not accept an opened cardboard.

13920436_504271803116470_7822553204721762177_o.jpg

Perhaps when I contact seller, there willing to help. (The situation is complicated, because as I mentioned before, I have already opened the battery).

If an authorized dealer in this site, can share if DJI contacted them to open the boxes, replace the defective batteries, and then send the drones to the customers, please reply here.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool