Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

interference on ipad pro

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an inspire 2 with the X4S.
I am getting a lot of lines (black and white stripes) on my ipad and I'm not sure why. Sometimes it looks like the flashing that you would see on a camera when you have a histogram on it and blinks black and white. (histogram option is off) . This can occur when the inspire is close (5 feet) or far away. Some times it involves 50% of the screen on the ipad

I have attached a couple of pictures. You can see the example on the parking lot and the roof
Thanks for the help

Jeff

IMG_0026.jpg

This is caused by the setting in your camera menu called "Over Exposure Warning" the hash marks tell you those items are overexposed. You can turn it of easily by going to the camera settings and disabling it. Some photographers find it to be a very handy item.

This is caused by the setting in your camera menu called "Over Exposure Warning" the hash marks tell you those items are overexposed. You can turn it of easily by going to the camera settings and disabling it. Some photographers find it to be a very handy item.

Thank you very much for the quick response. If I turn the setting off in the app without being connected, will the app remember the change when I reconnect with the inspire?

Thank you very much for the quick response. If I turn the setting off in the app without being connected, will the app remember the change when I reconnect with the inspire?

Never trust any settings made without the aircraft being connected. Even when connected and the aircraft has been power cycled all critical settings should be verified before the next flight.

Hi,

I have an inspire 2 with the X4S.
I am getting a lot of lines (black and white stripes) on my ipad and I'm not sure why. Sometimes it looks like the flashing that you would see on a camera when you have a histogram on it and blinks black and white. (histogram option is off) . This can occur when the inspire is close (5 feet) or far away. Some times it involves 50% of the screen on the ipad

I have attached a couple of pictures. You can see the example on the parking lot and the roof
Thanks for the help

Jeff

View attachment 19984

This HAS to be a joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07