Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Pro available Nov 11 - now...any mounts for us yet?

Reaction score
I know it'll probably look like a beast attached to one of the Inspire's remotes, but if there's one available I'd buy it.

I know it'll probably look like a beast attached to one of the Inspire's remotes, but if there's one available I'd buy it.
I do not know of any holder currently that will accommodate 220mm which the iPad pro measures across its width.
Even the Secraft L grip which I use only opens to 187mm.

I have an iPad Pro and looking forward to it..Besides the A9 chip, I think the extra screen size will be great for keeping errors to a minimum..I'm ordering the Bestem harness and hopefully a mount comes out soon.

I am making an extender that slides over the top of the standard bracket, works a treat.

Will not the XL Seacraft mount work? I'm pretty sure I read that goes out to the 230mm?

The mounts are a great start but dont forget to also switch out that bracket.
Even with the inspire metal we still had side to side shaking

Ever since we switched to the Stability Bracket every thing has been rock solid on that swaying motion.
If you going to the pro you are going to want this bracket... look at the size of that foot!
I think you could mount a big screen TV on that sucker.

DJI Bracket and Controller.jpg

Will not the XL Seacraft mount work? I'm pretty sure I read that goes out to the 230mm?
Yes it will (it is a new addition to the Secraft range) - mount that on an Inspire TX tray and you will have a very stable and balanced platform.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian