LiHV Charger

Reaction score
Hi all,

After no luck whatsoever, I am at a loss and thought I'd try asking here, as many of you have been in RC for a long time.

I'm looking for an LiHV charger, as small as possible and preferably with a built in PS so I don't haveto carry a separate PS. I don't really care if it's not 300W, I can handle slow charge times, but I just want something easy to carry on trips.

It will need to be 6S capable, the rest I don't really care for.

So far, this is the only thing I've found that fits the bill and it's quite large: D100 Charger

I found another one here that I prefer because of its size but, where the hell do you find a power supply with an XT60 plug? Is this something I can solder myself onto a standard 12-18V PS? Turnigy Accucel-6 80W 10A Balancer/Charger LiHV Capable

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Why would you post this on the Inspire forum

I have skyrc d100 and it can't start charging lipo or lihv if there is no connection cable to the cells of that battery.
Maybe a charger that support 26v for Pb batteries will do the job?

Reactions: emtea
I have skyrc d100 and it can't start charging lipo or lihv if there is no connection cable to the cells of that battery.
Maybe a charger that support 26v for Pb batteries will do the job?

Ah okay, thanks. I am also looking for the charger to charge my other auxiliary lipos. How long have you had it? I've had bad experiences with some AC/DC lipo charger because the built-in PS dies. I am wondering if we can find a charger that will take an input of 20+ volts, and then make an adapter from the inspire charging brick to the lipo charger, that would reduce one power supply we'd have to carry around.

I have it from about a year and think that the charger is pretty good, the only cons is the noisy fan.
When 100% of the power output is set to one of the channels it can charge one 3S battery with 8A or if 50% per channel then you can charge maximum 2 batteries 3S at 4A each. With 4S batteries on 100% power output charge per channel is 5A or at 50% it can charge 2 4S batteries at 2.5A each. It quickly became weak for my needs.

But I'm looking to upgrade to iCharger 308 duo because I have a lot other big capacity batteries and I want to be able to charge them faster and all on only one charger.