Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

M600Pro - Light Bridge 2 Dual Band Switching

Reaction score
Hello~!

I have DJI M600Pro and it has Light Bridge 2 mounted.
I would like to ask if M600Pro is capable of Dual Band switching between 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz.

I plan to do long range flight, and it is required by our local authority that the Command & Control must be double.
Either 2.4 & LTE or 2.4 & 5.8, etc.

DJI website says M600Pro supports 2.4 and 5.8, but I want to know if this actually works as a redundancy.
For example, if I switch off 2.4ghz then it automatically switches to 5.8ghz, and the drone still safely flies.

Thank you in advance~!
Will

Hello~!

I would like to ask if M600Pro is capable of Dual Band switching between 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz.

I plan to do long range flight, and it is required by our local authority that the Command & Control must be double.

DJI website says M600Pro supports 2.4 and 5.8, but I want to know if this actually works as a redundancy.
For example, if I switch off 2.4ghz then it automatically switches to 5.8ghz, and the drone still safely flies.

Thank you in advance~!
Will
Unfortunatelly for your situation it doesn't work as redundancy. 2.4ghz is for control and 5.8ghz is for video.

Reactions: Will Hong
Unfortunatelly for your situation it doesn't work as redundancy. 2.4ghz is for control and 5.8ghz is for video.
Thank you for your reply! Is there any DJI drones out there which is capable of dual band switching for Command & Control?

Hello~!

Thank you in advance~!
Will
FYI, "band switching" is just for video feed. Not control, which is 2.4Ghz (as purported already in this thread).

D

FYI, "band switching" is just for video feed. Not control, which is 2.4Ghz (as purported already in this thread).

D
Yup - except for anything with Ocusync 2.0.
Those systems DO hop bands as well as channels. Both the video carrier and the control/telemetry signals will swap/hop many times per second which gives an unbelievably reliable link.
Thats why these systems will fly out to 10km (in ideal conditions) and are also very good at suppressing interference in noisy urban environments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop