Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 210 with dual cameras. Many issues

Reaction score
Just installed the upgraded thermal XT along with the Z30 camera.
Several issues.
1. No images appear when I want to review them in the pilot app. ( they are saved to the sd card)
2. I get a message saying there is no sd card.
3. I get a battery imbalance error.
4. The cannot fly message will not clear even though there are 13 satellites visible.

any help would be appreciated

Are your firmwares all current? Have you connected the M210 to a computer and opened up DJI Assistant 2 and restored factory defaults, then update as the prompts direct you? With the new equipment that might be necessary.

FYI, some people have experienced an issue during upgrading that requires that they go through the process twice. If you get part way through and it doesn't let it complete, just do it again.

Did the update to the latest firmware. This solved my photo viewing issue.
I still had the issue of battery imbalance and cannot take off message.
My remote battery said it was low (internal battery). I charged to 40%. Now my battery imbalance went away and i get a ready to go message.
Strange that charging the remote battery would solve the balance issue on the tb55's.

Any ideas?

Well, glad to hear we have one problem off of the list for you.

If you have a battery imbalance on your TB55s, you could consider just leaving the M210 turned on until the batteries get themselves to an equal level (props off for safety). Its possible that they just did not get charged up to the same level on your charging hub - or that if its brand new and you did not charge them prior to setting this up they just arrived to you at different enough levels that the M210 does not like the difference in their voltage.

Also, you could leave both batteries on the M210 until they get discharged far enough to put them on your charging hub and take them both back to 100%.

One thing to be careful of is that the batteries (for example just one of them) can fairly easily get moved in the hub just enough so its stops charging. That leaves just one getting to 100% and the other one probably too far away from 100% for the M210 to be happy and let you fly.

Remember to keep your monitor and remote controller battery charged up just to make sure you do not get any unexpected battery messages related to those 2 items.

Going back to the imbalance question, were you able to see the 2 battery's charge level in the app? If not, check it out and let us know where they are at (assuming you get the problem again).

One last thought. Depending on your battery discharge settings and the length of time they have been charged, they could have started self discharging too - maybe one before another creating a gap in their voltages.

It could be none of these suggestions are the answer, but they are all things you can keep an eye on to make sure you don't get that warning again.

Michael

I cannot get to the battery detail page in the Pilot App. If I try to go into the DJI Go app, it give me a message that I cannot use it with the dual camera setup. The only battery level I can see is on the top of the screen.

Well, glad to hear we have one problem off of the list for you.

If you have a battery imbalance on your TB55s, you could consider just leaving the M210 turned on until the batteries get themselves to an equal level (props off for safety). Its possible that they just did not get charged up to the same level on your charging hub - or that if its brand new and you did not charge them prior to setting this up they just arrived to you at different enough levels that the M210 does not like the difference in their voltage.

Also, you could leave both batteries on the M210 until they get discharged far enough to put them on your charging hub and take them both back to 100%.

One thing to be careful of is that the batteries (for example just one of them) can fairly easily get moved in the hub just enough so its stops charging. That leaves just one getting to 100% and the other one probably too far away from 100% for the M210 to be happy and let you fly.

Remember to keep your monitor and remote controller battery charged up just to make sure you do not get any unexpected battery messages related to those 2 items.

Going back to the imbalance question, were you able to see the 2 battery's charge level in the app? If not, check it out and let us know where they are at (assuming you get the problem again).

One last thought. Depending on your battery discharge settings and the length of time they have been charged, they could have started self discharging too - maybe one before another creating a gap in their voltages.

It could be none of these suggestions are the answer, but they are all things you can keep an eye on to make sure you don't get that warning again.

Michael
I had a new TB55 and it indicated full on arrival; i charged it together with another ; i flew them and the 'full' one indicated 100% but the tension was at 3,7V all cells at the start ; after flight it was still cold and the pairing TB55 was warm.
Then i inserted the faulty TB55 in the Right slot of a M210 and left it on during 2 hrs and it descended to 85% 'till all shut down (3,7V)
Now i need to do a new flytest... anyone some experience on this?

Last edited:
I had a new TB55 and it indicated full on arrival; i charged it together with another ; i flew them and the 'full' one indicated 100% but the tension was at 3,7V all cells at the start ; after flight it was still cold and the pairing TB55 was warm.
Then i inserted the faulty TB55 in the Right slot of a M210 and left it on during 2 hrs and it descended to 85% 'till all shut down (3,7V)
Now i need to do a new flytest... anyone some experience on this?

Did a few flights and batt seems to function normaly, still no detail view of the batt. cells
As FDS quoted if something doesn't work plug it in Assistant2 and click on the 'Refresh' buttons

I cannot get to the battery detail page in the Pilot App. If I try to go into the DJI Go app, it give me a message that I cannot use it with the dual camera setup. The only battery level I can see is on the top of the screen.
All is working fine now with M210. Reinstalled Go app and did some firmware updates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla