Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Move from Samsung to iPhone 8

Reaction score
It seems the app works more smoothly on iPhone 8. My previous phone was Samsung Galaxy S7. Any one did the same as me? If yes, would you please tell me how to transfer my text messages on S7 to iPhone 8?

Thanks in advance

It seems the app works more smoothly on iPhone 8. My previous phone was Samsung Galaxy S7. Any one did the same as me? If yes, would you please tell me how to transfer my text messages on S7 to iPhone 8?

Thanks in advance

As far as i know, you can't directly transfer messages from samsung to iphone, but some app could do it like apple's move to ios or Tunesbro phone transfer.

Last edited:
As far as i know, you can't directly transfer messages from samsung to iphone, but some app could do it like apple's move to ios or Tunesbro phone transfer.
How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone 7/7Plus/6
We really can't transfer data directly between Android and iPhone , but if we have a google account , we can login into it and go to Setting ,when the "Synce" button is opened ,we can use it to transfer , as well as some transfer tools will be allowed to transfer data

I think we can use google account to transfer my text messages on S7 to iPhone 8. Of course, the esay way is using mobile phone transfer tool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool