Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

my order was cancelled!!!

Foregive me, I think I must have hallucinated reading as much as I can about this unit. I am ready to purchase one and am kind of overwhelmed with all the information (or lack thereof) that is out there. My bad.
I hear ya Mike..i still am freaked out about it not coming with groundstation at release.

I would not hesitate to order from All E r.c. either. They have always treated me well and backup their products.

I have an Inspire with Dual controllers and Extra Battery on order with them also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well,i am glad you had good luck with them Cactus pilot,if they had not cancelled my order i would have gone with them.
i have an inquiry with dji and hope they will respond about this.

Update: i had a long tslk with amazon today and they confirmed that all e r.c. did indeed cancell the order, so that being said,they screwed me and lost my business.
Amazon gave me written confirmation that if dji does not honor the warrantee past the initial 30 days that they will give me a refund.
I pray i have no issues bit this is an insane amount of money to take chances with.
Amazon said they consider themselves and authorozed dealer even if it is not listed on the dji dealer list.
Good enough for me.
Sorry i missed out of the 5% discount all e r.c. offered me..but better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: ctp
Update: i had a long tslk with amazon today and they confirmed that all e r.c. did indeed cancell the order, so that being said,they screwed me and lost my business.
Amazon gave me written confirmation that if dji does not honor the warrantee past the initial 30 days that they will give me a refund.
I pray i have no issues bit this is an insane amount of money to take chances with.
Amazon said they consider themselves and authorozed dealer even if it is not listed on the dji dealer list.
Good enough for me.
Sorry i missed out of the 5% discount all e r.c. offered me..but better to be safe than sorry.

In your conversations with Amazon did you get any confirmation that they have already have placed an order or any ETA?

Amazon shows shipping January 1. they said when they have an actual ship date i will get an email. this tells me they do not have product yet,which would surprise me if they did.

Who is the best seller on amazon ?
So far amazon is not fufilling the Inspire 1 directly so it's subject to the seller's return policy and such .
If a buyer ends up with a Lemon . I would think the best option would be a replacement rather than a fix.

Reactions: thumpinhard
Who is the best seller on amazon ?
So far amazon is not fufilling the Inspire 1 directly so it's subject to the seller's return policy and such .
If a buyer ends up with a Lemon . I would think the best option would be a replacement rather than a fix.
I did get mine from amazon but they only showed 4 available at the time.
No new info. They said keep checking back.
Amazon will have more I am sure but none listed as of 12- 25.

My Amazon order was not cancelled, however I did have to reconfirm the order. Perhaps had I not reconfirmed the order it would have been cancelled. I still have no shipping date (placed the order Nov 25), only:
"Not yet shipped"
"Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date"

I agree with some of these post, I would rather wait and let DJI do their tweeking to imporve the product. A month delay in shipping should not be a deal breaker. But I will admit, I look daily on my Amazon account to see the status of this one item, can't wait to get it !

I see some have gotten production units already. looks like the bulk of the first shipments will be going out this coming week.
by the way,i was informed today that the issues that held up delivery were substantial and we all should be glad that the bugs were taken care of before delivery.

I think THEY should be glad they got the bugs taken care of before delivery. I just hope they nailed it all down.

I went with all e rc. I had a similar occurrence, but better results. I got an email first from Amazon, saying that alle rc would need to cancell my order because it was over 30 days. A few days later all e rc cancelled my order, and said I would keep my place in line and give me 10% off accessories if I re ordered. So I'm guessing they learned from their mistake with thumpn, or he never got a warning email from Amazon. I have bought a p2 from them and had to return the controller, and they were great.

I went with all e rc. I had a similar occurrence, but better results. I got an email first from Amazon, saying that alle rc would need to cancell my order because it was over 30 days. A few days later all e rc cancelled my order, and said I would keep my place in line and give me 10% off accessories if I re ordered. So I'm guessing they learned from their mistake with thumpn, or he never got a warning email from Amazon. I have bought a p2 from them and had to return the controller, and they were great.
Did you reorder fro. Amazon or direct with all e r.c.?
They wanted me to go direct and get a discount but i found 4 offered by amazon direct and reordered.
I still have not been told it was shipped yet and it is overdue by the amazon estimate.
good luck..you should be ok.

can you order through all er.c on amazon?
I couldn't find them

Ya, you have to poke around a little, but they r there, I was told by them they will receive/ ship today or Monday. They said they would ship out the same day they got them.

Purchased today through Amazon (sonic copters)
It went out today
Cool!, I saw they listed as in stock, do you have a real tracking number.

Did you check the price, might be wrong but it says 3299 for a one remote model

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool